#OOTD: Slim Cargo Chinos

LOFT Utility Blouse, J.Crew Skinny Cargo Pant, Leopard Calfhair Stilettos, Vince Camuto Colby Bag
{ LOFT Utility Blouse, J.Crew Slim Cargo Chinos (Purchased on Final Sale), Vince Camuto ‘Colby’ Bag & DV Dolce Vita Leopard Pumps (SIMILAR) }

I bought these J.Crew slim cargo pants on mega-sale because I was in a jeans rut and needed something else to put on my bottom half for work. They’re no longer available online; bummer because they’re super comfy and I love the higher rise.

I wore this outfit with flats on Friday for a day at the flower shop, then put on my leopard pumps when I got home for about five minutes before C and I decided takeout and Netflix was better than venturing out for dinner.

J.Crew Slim Cargo Pant Olive

1. This is a beautiful look! Love your style so much!! :)

Posted 8.3.15 Reply
  2. they are cute! n very flattering on you dear xx lovejoystyles.com

Posted 7.31.15 Reply
  3. Great combination :) Love it!

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  4. Wow that outfit looks great! I was actually thinking of wearing some green pants similar to those but wasn’t sure how to style it thanks for the inspo!😊😘😍

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  5. Those shoes are FIERCE!! I’m waiting to find some cuties like that!!!!

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  6. Carolina E. wrote:

That looks so nice on you ,the heels just makes the outfit pop!!!

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  7. Rita Lobo wrote:

The shoes/Trousers are a real win for me.

somelikeitrita.com

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  8. VA wrote:

this is amazing! I always want to wear cargo jeans but I am worried they won’t suit me and I can never find them anywhere x

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
    • They can be so tricky to find! That’s why I love this pair. Something about the cut and pocket style just works.

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  9. I love your shoes! the print is amazing <3

Xo
    Pauline

Posted 7.20.15 Reply
  10. I love olive and I love cheetah, so I double love this look lol. Have you ever looked to Calvin Klein for chinos? I bought olive cargo /chino ones YEARS ago and still wear them (thank goddess I can still fit them) . I think this is my favorite outfit if your ootd 📁😊

Posted 7.20.15 Reply
    • Thanks!! I’ll definitely check out CK for chinos. I usually have a tough time finding styles I like. Thanks for the recommendation!

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  11. Catherine wrote:

I’m jealous! You look so great in those cargos. OMG–I can’t even wear cargos because I truly look horrific in them! Great OOTD! http://atypical60.com/2015/07/20/mothers-and-daughters-the-hair-ties-that-bind/

Posted 7.20.15 Reply
    • Honestly, I usually do too! Pockets and extra bulk around my hips usually do me no favors, but the cut and pocket style on these just really hit the mark for me. I’m bummed to see they didn’t carry them into spring, but I’m keeping my eyes peeled for similar styles.

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  12. LOVE this look x

Posted 7.20.15 Reply
  13. these shoes are great!! where did you buy them?

Posted 7.20.15 Reply
  14. love the shoe choice with the outfit!

Posted 7.20.15 Reply
  15. Love black and olive!

16. Lauren wrote:

Love it! The khaki and black go so well together!

17. aogbebor wrote:

Love the trousers – looking some something like it!

18. Makarena wrote:

Cute outfit, love the hair!

19. rhiannon wrote:
    Posted 7.20.15 Reply
  20. this is a great look on you!

Posted 7.20.15 Reply
  21. love those pants! Army green id definitely really popular right now and I love how you paired each these pieces together! super cute!

22. Abigail wrote:

Great look! Green is a wonderful color! And on sale, even better!!

23. RachelW wrote:

Gorgeous outfit as usual :)

Rachel

24. everlyoak wrote:

Oh those shoes! I love all things leopard! Great information on the chinos as well! check out my site some time everlyoak.wordpress.com
    <3<3<3 Everly

25. Love it!

Posted 7.20.15 Reply
  26. Love patterned shoes. You look so spiffy!

27. Very flattering!

28. Dāsha wrote:

Cargo pants have never looked so chic, well done

29. Great look!

30. Love this!

31. Katryna wrote:

I love your look!

Posted 7.20.15 Reply
  32. J’adore ton sac !! C’est un très jolie look !! / I love your bag !! It is a very nice look !!!

33. nice;)

Posted 7.20.15 Reply
  34. I love everything about this look. Clothes, makeup, hair. You go girl!

35. Beautiful shoes!