#OOTD: Florida Oranges

07/22/2015 29 Comments

#OOTD: Florida Oranges

07/22/2015 29 Comments

Style Blogger, Orange Outfit Ideas, Light Denim, Loft Curvy High Waist Skinnies

This is basically the same outfit I wore yesterday, with a clean shirt. These Loft curvy high-waist skinnies are so lightweight and comfortable, I can’t help reaching for them every morning. They’re on sale now; I think I’ll scoop up a white pair, too.

Loft Curvy High Waist Ankle Skinnies, Light Wash Jeans, Style Blogger, Summer Outfit Ideas

{Follow on bloglovin}

• myexwardrobeexeter 08/10/2015 at 10:27 am

Love you style, love the shirt and jeans look x

• AdventureHen 08/09/2015 at 4:26 pm

I love orange and blue color combinations. Those jeans look uber comfortable and I like the cut at the bottom. Might look into a pair.

• ncmommymoment 08/06/2015 at 10:13 am

I love LOFT! I’ll have to drop by this weekend (dress sale, too!)

• platteauamber 08/05/2015 at 2:53 am

I really like the bag ! xx

• Erin E. 08/01/2015 at 5:10 pm

I ordered the Loft skinnies online and was SO excited when they arrived in the mail, but both sizes I ordered were too big and I was too lazy to try on a different size when I returned them to the store. If I ever win the lotto, can I hire you to be my personal shopper/fashion consultant? ;)

• MiraElaine 07/28/2015 at 4:14 pm

Where did you get your bag?

• Raven Alixis 07/28/2015 at 4:02 am

i love this outfit especially the purse!!! mind if i steal this?…

• taylarmade 07/27/2015 at 3:45 pm

That bag is to die for. I’m obsessing.

• mzmari3 07/27/2015 at 9:47 am

Your outfit is so beautiful!! I love the colors!

• EstelleTestForYou 07/26/2015 at 11:26 am

Très joli sac !

• styledbymesophie 07/25/2015 at 1:47 pm

Amazing outfit! love the nude heels!

• Victoria 07/23/2015 at 4:03 am

Oooo I love that top :-) gorgeous!

• Peachy and Paradise 07/22/2015 at 9:48 pm

Adorable!! Love the bright color top with the nude heels

• Jacquelyn @ Sojourning in Style 07/22/2015 at 9:30 pm

Such a great color! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Premio Dardos Award. The info is on my blog at http://www.sojourninginstyle.com.

• kaybe610 07/22/2015 at 12:40 pm

lovely colours and i love the pumps !

• Amy 07/22/2015 at 12:36 pm

orange is one color I don’t own a lot of. Love this simple and cute look.

• Pretty Petite Blog 07/22/2015 at 12:28 pm

I love this color combo! Mixing shades of a same color is such a good idea, and the brightness of the orange makes it completely summer-ready!

Xo
    Pauline

• Red Velvet Snow Blog 07/22/2015 at 12:08 pm

Love these oranges together!!

• isaymorena 07/22/2015 at 11:54 am

Love the mix of both, big pop of colors💅👌

• attemptingeffortless 07/22/2015 at 11:42 am

I love that top! The color is gorgeous!

• Toby 07/22/2015 at 10:46 am

you are on my favorite blogs list:) check out my last post xx http://www.poshandspicy.com

• Pink and Navy Prepster 07/22/2015 at 10:40 am

I love this look! The two shades of orange are just different enough to look awesome together. I’m so obsessed with your bag!

• semisweettooth 07/22/2015 at 10:31 am

Ha – I do that all the time! Pulling the switch from neon yellow to bright green on a very similar top has totally changed my look today… promise. And my pants are always my Loft skinnies. #addicted

• blogkommonsents 07/22/2015 at 10:21 am

O-RANG-EE is on of my favorite colors. Since you wore those same jeans, bet you jumped in the wash tub with them on to bath and now you are sparklin’ clean with a fresh blouse. Love that purse – love purses and shoes. My guy tells me I am Imelda Marcos dos!

• kitkatdana 07/22/2015 at 9:47 am

I love your bag so much! And I’m gonna have to take a look at those jeans- I’ve been searching for some, and those sound like they’re good!

–Dana

• Amber • Carolinian Explorer 07/22/2015 at 9:09 am

I LOVE your style! Your posts always give me so much inspiration :)

• Manchester Flick Chick (Chrissie) 07/22/2015 at 8:22 am

It wouldn’t have occurred to me to put these two bright colours together but they look fantastic along with the neutrals!

• Lauren 07/22/2015 at 8:12 am

Love this! That shirt is such a gorgeous colour!

• thetrendtree 07/22/2015 at 8:10 am

love this! gives me lots of outfit inspiration! x