1. Love you style, love the shirt and jeans look x

Posted 8.10.15 Reply
  2. I love orange and blue color combinations. Those jeans look uber comfortable and I like the cut at the bottom. Might look into a pair.

Posted 8.9.15 Reply
  3. I love LOFT! I’ll have to drop by this weekend (dress sale, too!)

Posted 8.6.15 Reply
  4. I really like the bag ! xx

Posted 8.5.15 Reply
  5. Erin E. wrote:

I ordered the Loft skinnies online and was SO excited when they arrived in the mail, but both sizes I ordered were too big and I was too lazy to try on a different size when I returned them to the store. If I ever win the lotto, can I hire you to be my personal shopper/fashion consultant? ;)

Posted 8.1.15 Reply
  6. MiraElaine wrote:

Where did you get your bag?

Posted 7.28.15 Reply
  7. i love this outfit especially the purse!!! mind if i steal this?…

Posted 7.28.15 Reply
  8. taylarmade wrote:

That bag is to die for. I’m obsessing.

Posted 7.27.15 Reply
  9. mzmari3 wrote:

Your outfit is so beautiful!! I love the colors!

Posted 7.27.15 Reply
  10. Très joli sac !

Posted 7.26.15 Reply
  11. Amazing outfit! love the nude heels!

Posted 7.25.15 Reply
  12. Victoria wrote:

Oooo I love that top :-) gorgeous!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  13. Adorable!! Love the bright color top with the nude heels

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  14. Such a great color! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Premio Dardos Award. The info is on my blog at http://www.sojourninginstyle.com.

15. kaybe610 wrote:

lovely colours and i love the pumps !

16. Amy wrote:

orange is one color I don’t own a lot of. Love this simple and cute look.

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  17. I love this color combo! Mixing shades of a same color is such a good idea, and the brightness of the orange makes it completely summer-ready!

Xo
    Pauline

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  18. Love these oranges together!!

19. isaymorena wrote:

Love the mix of both, big pop of colors💅👌

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  20. I love that top! The color is gorgeous!

21. Toby wrote:

you are on my favorite blogs list:) check out my last post xx http://www.poshandspicy.com

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  22. I love this look! The two shades of orange are just different enough to look awesome together. I’m so obsessed with your bag!

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  23. Ha – I do that all the time! Pulling the switch from neon yellow to bright green on a very similar top has totally changed my look today… promise. And my pants are always my Loft skinnies. #addicted

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  24. O-RANG-EE is on of my favorite colors. Since you wore those same jeans, bet you jumped in the wash tub with them on to bath and now you are sparklin’ clean with a fresh blouse. Love that purse – love purses and shoes. My guy tells me I am Imelda Marcos dos!

25. kitkatdana wrote:

I love your bag so much! And I’m gonna have to take a look at those jeans- I’ve been searching for some, and those sound like they’re good!

–Dana

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  26. I LOVE your style! Your posts always give me so much inspiration :)

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  27. It wouldn’t have occurred to me to put these two bright colours together but they look fantastic along with the neutrals!

28. Lauren wrote:

Love this! That shirt is such a gorgeous colour!

29. love this! gives me lots of outfit inspiration! x