#OOTD: Pullover

casual style, Victorias Secret pullover, AE Skinny Jeggings, Lauren Merkin leather tote, style blogger,
Wearing: Victoria’s Secret Pullover (SIMILAR on SALE), AE Hi-Rise Jeggings ($49.95) & Lauren Merkin Leather Tote (SIMILAR under $200)

On Monday, comfort is king. So you can throw on a pullover that may technically qualify as loungewear with your soft skinny jeggings and a pair of ballet flats and roll out.

1. Erin E. wrote:

Get me all the pullovers/hoodies! Love that look.

Posted 7.29.15 Reply
  2. That color!! I love it:)

Posted 7.29.15 Reply
  3. Where is your sweater from? Love the look!

Posted 7.29.15 Reply
    • It’s from Victoria’s Secret. I can’t find the exact style online (bought it last season on sale) but I linked a similar style above (which is also on sale!).

Posted 7.29.15 Reply
  4. Reblogged this on Reusable Designs.

Posted 7.28.15 Reply
  5. Love this! This is perfect for our English weather at the moment.

6. MiraElaine wrote:

Love this! Where did you get the pullover?

7. Soo cute! Definitely want a cute pullover like this for the fall

8. Love the colorof the pullover!! <3

Xo
    Pauline

9. Ninschi wrote:

10. Carolina E. wrote:

JUST LOVE YOUR BAG!!!

Posted 7.28.15 Reply
  11. That looks comfy. Not ideal for the 90+ temps we have here in St. Louis. I just started a book called Save the Date by Mary Kay Andrews, it’s about a florist and made me think of you. Have you read it?

Posted 7.28.15 Reply
    • I haven’t read it! I’ll add it to my reading list. :)

Posted 7.29.15 Reply
  12. this is the exact reason why I am excited for fall

Posted 7.28.15 Reply
  13. Ooo I need one of those shirts in my life!

14. Posted 7.28.15 Reply
  15. That’s a comfortable,grab on the go outfit ! Loved your outfit !

16. binibhaga wrote:

Looks absolutely comfy. Great look. Especially for SA Weather.

17. you can never go wrong with a cozy outfit. Have a great week

Posted 7.28.15 Reply
  18. Love this!! So simply but super classy and cute!

19. Hillary wrote:

This is adorable, comfy yet classic! :) -H

20. Catherine wrote:

I love that outfit..it’s a kind of uniform for me. However, it’s sooooo hot and humid here in the Philly ‘burbs that I’ll be dreaming of your OOTD for the fall!

Posted 7.28.15 Reply
    • It’s usually unbearably hot and humid in Florida, too, but right now we’re in our rainy season. So it’s still unbearably humid, but wet. :/

@keiralennox

Instagram has returned invalid data.