#OOTD: Drapey Drawstring Pants

08/18/2015 17 Comments

#OOTD: Drapey Drawstring Pants

08/18/2015 17 Comments

2015 is the Year of the Pajama Pant for me. In an effort to break out of my skinny jean rut, I started to hoard drawstring pants, and basically traded one comfort zone for another. Hashtag no regrets.

J.Crew has the best ‘drapey’ drawstring pants and dressy joggers in substantial fabrics with flattering cuts that easily go from work to weekend. I’m waiting for these slouchy wool pants to go on sale so I can snag them for winter.

Sidebar: Did you know you can sign up for sale alerts through ShopStyle? They send you an email (or push notification if you have the iOS app) as soon as the retailer discounts the item, saving you the hassle of constantly checking back or catching the sale too late when everything is sold out. It’s one of my favorite tools for shopping on a budget.

A Pretty Penny, J.Crew Drapey Drawstring Pant, Casual Summer Outfit Ideas, Style Blogger
{ Olive & Oak Tank, J.Crew Factory Drapey Drawstring Pant, Kenneth Cole Bag (SIMILAR), LC Lauren Conrad Flip Flops (ON SALE NOW, STOCK UP!) }

• laura stefania rivas 10/08/2015 at 2:05 am

I have to say that this look is beautiful. It’s simplicity makes it look flawless and perfect for those kind of days!!

• Basically Daily 08/21/2015 at 12:40 pm

Wondering where you got those pants? I have been looking for a pair like that everywhere to pair with a crop top but have had zero luck :(

• sarahgoold 08/21/2015 at 1:00 am

Drawstring pants are the best! Love the colour and fit of these ones! This look is so chic!

• Carolina E. 08/20/2015 at 5:53 pm

Love it all but pants look so comfortable ,can”t wait to see what your
    Fall outfits will be .You are a great model !

• tullekit 08/20/2015 at 5:45 pm

They look so comfortable and chic!

• dayinmydreams 08/20/2015 at 11:27 am

the new essential

• Rustic beauty 08/20/2015 at 8:48 am

Beautifully styled!!!
    In love with drawstring pants / joggers / harem pants myself i can totally understand your love for them.
    Good choice girl !!!

• deelovelydiaries 08/19/2015 at 4:45 pm

I love your hair!

• rangerofthemasses 08/19/2015 at 9:31 am

I love this outfit! http://rebelwithoutafaux.com

• missimperfectblonde 08/19/2015 at 8:40 am

I love looks like this, practical but still looks amazing! If you have time I would love it if you could check my blog out :)

XOXO, http://www.missimperfectblonde.com

• chictwentysomethings 08/19/2015 at 8:35 am

Love this look!

• ForkInPage 08/19/2015 at 8:23 am

Seriously – how do you make flawless look so effortless. If I posted a pic of myself today, I’m sure it’d end up in a Halloween Meme somewhere. :(

• lanariebes 08/19/2015 at 6:51 am

looks greeeaaat *-* check out my blog ;) https://lanaslifestlye.wordpress.com/

• barbieify 08/19/2015 at 6:33 am

Hey, i nominated you for the Liebster award, hope you check it out

• matilderaddi98 08/19/2015 at 5:45 am

Your sunglasses are fabolous! <3

• thousandshadesofj 08/19/2015 at 3:26 am

Your hair color is stunning!

• zoya 08/18/2015 at 11:24 pm

You make these looks great! I have a pair of drawstring pants very similar to yours but couldn’t figure out how to style them.
    Will take a cue from your post ;)