#OOTD: Double Denim

OOTD, Casual Style, Denim Shirt, Denim on Denim Outfit, Jack Rogers Liliana Sandals, Casual Outfit Ideas, How to Wear Denim on Denim
{ SIMILAR denim shirt under $50; LOFT ‘curvy’ ankle skinny jeans; Jack Rogers ‘Liliana’ sandals; SIMILAR bucket bag (splurge) }

Once upon a time, before the world knew what Miley Cyrus looked like in her birthday suit, she had a squeaky clean Disney persona, questionable taste in hair extensions, and a collaboration with Max Azria for an affordable clothing collection at Walmart.

I bought this denim shirt from said collection for less than $20 all those years ago, and it’s still one of my favorite pieces in my closet.

1. sorubak1 wrote:

hello sorubak.org

Posted 9.26.15 Reply
  2. Demim is classic👍👍 there’s also something about those wonderful old go to shirts…maybe it’s comfort ( you know what your in for all day long) familiarity or the fact that if you do have a ‘messy’ day, your not out $100 ☺️

Posted 9.17.15 Reply
  3. Omg I had that exact same shirt from Walmart! It is pretty decent isn’t it?

Posted 9.11.15 Reply
  4. I love what you post!

Posted 9.10.15 Reply
  5. swaisath wrote:

HA! Love the story behind it.

Posted 9.4.15 Reply
  6. I can totally relate to this post.
    I purchased the grey tanktop with the black lace over 5 years ago as well.
    And, yes, it is still in my never-giving-it-away place in my closet.

Posted 9.4.15 Reply
  7. pewells2 wrote:

Lol I love the Miley reference. And denim on denim is always so trendy!

Posted 9.4.15 Reply
  8. winnsters wrote:

I have to admit that I’m also someone who likes to go double denim too, and I really like the shoes that you paired with your outfit; it makes it look a little more feminine xx

Posted 9.3.15 Reply
  9. MINIMALKVY wrote:

I love how you added a bright colored bag with your denim top and black jeans :*)

Posted 9.3.15 Reply
  10. I wore mine out! Like legit had to trash it, it was a very sad day.

Posted 9.3.15 Reply
  11. I love your look Keira do checkout my new blogpost https://shopaholibond.wordpress.com/2015/09/03/get-rid-of-your-old-closet-with-elanic/ and follow me if you like it :)

Posted 9.3.15 Reply
  12. Mirjana wrote:

Wow this whole outfit looks gorgeous, I especially love your sandals they’re so cute

Posted 9.3.15 Reply
  13. a denim shirt is a ‘must have’ and is so versatile. you should do a week or month of looks with that shirt

14. emyx88 wrote:

Wowww

Posted 9.2.15 Reply
  15. denim on denim looks great on yah!

16. This is so chic 😊😊

-Rohini
    fashionaholic Diaries | fashion shopping lifestyle and beautiful you – By Rohini S.

17. I have that denim shirt/jacket I wear it all the time its my go to

Posted 9.2.15 Reply
  18. Hah great description…and super cute look! Love it.

Emily

19. Anonymous wrote:
  20. Love it!

21. Carolina E. wrote:

Love the outfit & you look so comfortable !!

22. style4mama wrote:

I love the shirt!

Susi
    style4mama.wordpress.com

Posted 9.2.15 Reply
  23. Great style! Have a fun day!

xo, Bry

Top.of.The.World.Naughty&Nice

24. ForkInPage wrote:

Ohhh I think I’m stealing that outfit for tomorow.

25. sanelys wrote:

Oh and also Keira, I don’t think I can handle NOT seeing A Pretty Penny in my mailbox….that might be sort of an emotional and psychological problem for me… ….

26. sanelys wrote:

Love the shirt. Absolute classic… I did love Miley’s hair though! ..and still do, although I remember not knowing they were extensions at the time, but she was always a die hard hair inspo for me and all of my friends when younger ! Am I alone? Haha

27. Dāsha wrote:

Double denim is always fun! Nice touch with the pop of color with the bag.

-Dasha

28. Wowwwyyyy😄

Posted 9.2.15 Reply
  29. I own the EXACT SAME shirt. And that $10 Miley Cyrus Walmart purchase? I wear it about once a week all winter. How this thing has held up for so long I have no idea but I dread the day it dies!

30. Elizabeth wrote:

Wow, I remember that collab! Awesome that the piece has stayed with you so long and been such a good buy. I got a black/white/gray buffalo plaid button-up from the Norma Kamali line they once had, pretty sure it was on clearance for like $7, and it’s been a favorite for years!

Posted 9.2.15 Reply
  31. Love the look! I would have never guessed that this shirt was from that collection! it just show that how you style a piece makes a huge difference!

32. itisgigi wrote:

haha I love this outfit! maybe you could give my blog a follow? ; )