I Can’t Stop Buying Denim Shirts.

Double Denim Casual Outfit With Simple Accessories and Embroidered Leather Bag
{ Chambray shirt via TJMaxx; AE Hi-Rise Skinnies; old Gianni Bini bag; Nixon ‘Kensington’ watch; Lauren Ralph Lauren ‘Tahira’ leather sandals; Gorjana ‘Taner’ cuff  bracelet via Rocksbox }

Double denim is one of my go-to looks when I don’t want to spend time thinking about what to wear in the morning. So I can’t pass up a good denim or chambray shirt when I find it for a good price.

Lately I look for styles in tencel or lyocell (like the one I’m wearing here) which is soft and wrinkle-resistant and has a good drape like rayon. So it’s like your favorite silk blouse had a baby with your tried-and-true denim shirt. And it’s machine washable!

1. Love denimclothes!
    Check out my fashion blog!

Posted 11.4.15 Reply
  2. Love this post! Half my wardrobe is denim haha.

I’ve just started a new fashion blog, check out https://cherryblossommode.wordpress.com/

Posted 11.1.15 Reply
  3. denim on denim <3

Posted 10.29.15 Reply
  4. kdtaylor14 wrote:

I love the look! I have one lighter blue chambray shirt and I LOVE IT but I feel like I can’t pull it off with jeans. But your whole outfit looks great, I’m gonna have to give it another go.

Posted 10.27.15 Reply
  5. We think so much alike! I have more denim shirts than I even know what to do with.

Posted 10.25.15 Reply
  6. Love the outfit! <3 XO Nathalie https://fashionathsta.wordpress.com

Posted 10.25.15 Reply
  7. Love the bag and shoes :*

Posted 10.24.15 Reply
  8. Lol, Denim is womderful who would be able to resist> xx

Posted 10.23.15 Reply
  9. bloghunnis wrote:

Love a good chambray shirt!

Posted 10.23.15 Reply
  10. melanie38 wrote:

Denim shirts go throught years , it never gets old !!! It’s a must-have in your closet

Posted 10.23.15 Reply
  11. Multiqueen wrote:

Great look :) love your sandals!

Posted 10.23.15 Reply
  12. I love, love, love denim!!! Love the outfit too!

Posted 10.23.15 Reply
  13. I love the denim-on-denim look as well. Your’s looks beautiful and I can’t believe it’s from TJ Maxx! I need to check if any of the stores in my city carry that one :)

Amy | http://amypham.me

Posted 10.23.15 Reply
    • The brand is ‘Velvet Heart’ if that’s helpful. :)

Posted 10.25.15 Reply
  14. Can’t go wrong with denim!

Posted 10.22.15 Reply
  15. Sam wrote:

Hey girl! Absolutely love your blog! Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. :)

Posted 10.21.15 Reply
  16. yaizaschz wrote:

I love them too!! They are so perfect!! 😍😍

Posted 10.21.15 Reply
  17. Mirjana wrote:

Beautiful look :D Your shoes are so cute!

Posted 10.21.15 Reply
  18. Posted 10.21.15 Reply
  19. Melissa wrote:

You’re just too cute. Love those jeans.

20. rksabika wrote:

I feel like i can never pull this look off but you look so amazing in it! I am going to have to try again.

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
  21. I’m in love with your bag! The color, texture, and shape go perfectly with your outfit.

22. Carolina E. wrote:

LOVE THE SHOES AND BAG,BUT DENIM YOU CANNOT BEAT THAT!!!

23. I love your shoes 😍😍

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
  24. I love denim shirts too, though my clothes vice is checked shirts – I cannot stop buying them!

25. Alice wrote:

Denim shirts go with pretty much any look you want to it’s only natural to buy loads of them ;-) Looks gorgeous! xx
    Alice’s Wonderland

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
  26. love denim too and I wish I could wear it to parties in the evenings, I am that fond of them. Loved your look.

27. Gabbie from Brooklyn when it Sizzles wrote:

SAME tbh

28. hailhop22 wrote:

I just bought a really SOFT denim shirt from Target and I LOVE it!

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
  29. denim is a must have for me! love the way you styled it…new follower here ;-)

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
  30. I love the denim look and those shoes are gorgeous! They look very comfortable.

31. Im obsessed with the whole denim on denim look..Love it :D
    Do checkout my latest post on http://www.shopaholibond.wordpress.com and would love to hear from you :)

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
  32. I had one denim shirt last season. This season, I have four! Now I don’t feel so bad! Two button ups, two tunic style – both dark and light washes. Love to dress them up or down! Great outfit! Love it!

Lisa

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
  33. I am obsessed with the denim look too!! I am dying for a denim dress.

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
    • I LOVE my denim dress! I’ve worn it so much in the last couple years, it’s almost ready for a replacement. Check out J.Crew and Old Navy for easy denim dresses. :)

34. Stacey T wrote:

Love it!

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
  35. In the market for a new denim shirt, I love that one!!

36. Shilpa wrote:

Gosh I can’t get enough of this look too!! Love it! And so easy!

37. Genbumom wrote:

You will most often find me on the weekend in my denim shirt, skinny jeans, and ankle boots! Love this look, so easy for on the go and comfort. It still looks put-together also.

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
    • Yes!! I need to buy a good pair of ankle boots for the season.

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
  38. My favorite! So chic!

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
  39. I love the look because it’s a no brainer. And the shoes — love!!

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
    • Thank you!! They’re really comfortable for heels, too; I think the extra width on the stacked heel really helps.

Posted 10.20.15 Reply
  40. one of my favorite pieces is a denim shirt and Im creating a post about them!