#OOTD: Black and Wine

image

OOTD Casual Fall Style With Chaser Drape Back Dolman Tee and American Eagle Hi-Rise Jeggings
{ Chaser drape-back dolman tee; AE Hi-Rise Jeggings; DV Dolce Vita flats (last year); Vince Camuto ‘Colby’ bag (love this current fringe version); Nixon Kensington watch }

These photos are from last week, but I’m basically wearing the exact same thing today. Uniforms, y’all. Get on board. ;)

I love Chaser basics. I stock up on their tees and thermals at my friend’s boutique, m.marie, and wear them to death. They’re super soft and drapey, and get better with every wash. I bought this thermal tee years ago, and it’s still one of my favorite things in my closet.

1. Lesya wrote:

Hi, Keira! This bag is very nice. I wish to find similar one somewhere.

Posted 12.13.15 Reply
  2. ruzzelb wrote:

Awesome! Love your blog!

Posted 11.22.15 Reply
  3. Love this look. Wine is one of my favorite colors for fall. I also love that I could wear this dolman top even while I’m pregnant! I may be adding it to my cart momentarily…

Posted 11.20.15 Reply
  4. That bucket bag is awesome!! So roomy and yet so chic!

Posted 11.18.15 Reply
  5. I love your bag! I found an awesome pair of vince camuto heels from a thrift store the other day.

Posted 11.15.15 Reply
  6. Love it!

Posted 11.15.15 Reply
  7. Amy Louise wrote:

Lovely post love the colours

Posted 11.14.15 Reply
  8. I love this outfit! You look comfortable!

Posted 11.13.15 Reply
  9. Everything about this outfit is on point especially the colors!

Posted 11.12.15 Reply
  10. espacedeco wrote:
    Posted 11.11.15 Reply
  11. dieduli wrote:

Great post!!!Love this sunglasses!!!
    >https://dieduli.wordpress.com

Posted 11.10.15 Reply
  12. This is a perfect outfit for when I want to be comfortable and can’t wear yoga pants to the grocery store (military rules). The bag is adorable as well!

Lettuce & Louboutins

Posted 11.10.15 Reply
  13. Love the outfit!
    Nice, simple and clean look for a student like me
    thats always on the go!

Posted 11.9.15 Reply
  14. Love this post! This bag is amazing!

Posted 11.9.15 Reply
  15. wow!!! i love your street grunge style and casual look

Posted 11.8.15 Reply
  16. Posted 11.8.15 Reply
  17. sanzm wrote:

love it!

Posted 11.6.15 Reply
  18. TokenTee wrote:

That bag is EVERYTHING!

Posted 11.5.15 Reply
  19. Okay, explain why jeggings rather than leggings? I’m not certain I know the differences. And I love the tee…I live in tees but they MUST be soft, very soft.

Posted 11.4.15 Reply
  20. great bag! beautiful picture ! fell free to check my blog myrightoutfit.wordpress.com i’m new enter in this world! enjoy! :)

Posted 11.4.15 Reply
  21. kaybe610 wrote:

Great handbag!!!

Posted 11.3.15 Reply
  22. Simple outfit and yet it is still so fashionable! I love it.

23. Love those sunnies!

Posted 11.3.15 Reply
  24. So simple + chic. I’m loving that bag!!

25. Carolina E. wrote:

Love the outfit!

26. Valerie wrote:

Love this!

27. paumjv wrote:

Chill and nice outfit.

28. salomeroat wrote:

Very nice!

29. Love the post ;)

Posted 11.3.15 Reply
  30. I love the bag! The colors are a beautiful contrast to one another, and is the perfect comfy fall outfit!

Posted 11.3.15 Reply
    • Comfy-meets-put-together is always my ultimate goal! :)

Posted 11.3.15 Reply
  31. That wine color is one of my favorites this year! Super cute :)

Posted 11.3.15 Reply
  32. Looking good! Getting worried though – next step – purse will be bigger than you.

Posted 11.3.15 Reply
    • Haha! This was a legit concern of my grandmother’s for years! She always worried that my purses were way too big. But a girl has to schlep a lot of stuff! ;)

33. djiwoo wrote:

OMG I love the Bag and Burgundy is my favorite color for the season ! Very cool :)

Posted 11.3.15 Reply
    • I’m really loving this color this season, too! I don’t have a lot of it in my closet, but I have a feeling I’ll have more before the end of the year. ;)

34. lexruns wrote:

Oh how I love this!!! Love your sunglasses as well. Beautiful!

Posted 11.3.15 Reply
    • Thank you! They’re Cole Haan, and I found them at TJ Maxx pretty recently. I think Nordstrom Rack may have them online, too.

@keiralennox

• Fiddle game strong at @nplus1coffee! Look how happy this lady is in her little spot of sunshine. ☺️☀️ #shoplocal #urbanjungle #crazyplantpeople #fiddleleaffig
  • Regram from @lasaterflowers :: The prettiest pile of ‘Quicksand’ roses from a wedding a few weeks ago. They’re a favorite around here. 💕
  • Some days I have my sh*t together; some days I have to get ready to go out to dinner on my office floor with a mirror propped against the wall.
  • Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood