#OOTD: Black and Wine

image

OOTD Casual Fall Style With Chaser Drape Back Dolman Tee and American Eagle Hi-Rise Jeggings
{ Chaser drape-back dolman tee; AE Hi-Rise Jeggings; DV Dolce Vita flats (last year); Vince Camuto ‘Colby’ bag (love this current fringe version); Nixon Kensington watch }

These photos are from last week, but I’m basically wearing the exact same thing today. Uniforms, y’all. Get on board. ;)

I love Chaser basics. I stock up on their tees and thermals at my friend’s boutique, m.marie, and wear them to death. They’re super soft and drapey, and get better with every wash. I bought this thermal tee years ago, and it’s still one of my favorite things in my closet.

I accept the Privacy Policy

1. 12.13.15
    Lesya said:

Hi, Keira! This bag is very nice. I wish to find similar one somewhere.

2. 11.22.15
    ruzzelb said:

Awesome! Love your blog!

3. 11.20.15

Love this look. Wine is one of my favorite colors for fall. I also love that I could wear this dolman top even while I’m pregnant! I may be adding it to my cart momentarily…

4. 11.18.15

That bucket bag is awesome!! So roomy and yet so chic!

5. 11.15.15

I love your bag! I found an awesome pair of vince camuto heels from a thrift store the other day.

6. 11.15.15

Love it!

7. 11.14.15

Lovely post love the colours

8. 11.13.15

I love this outfit! You look comfortable!

9. 11.12.15

Everything about this outfit is on point especially the colors!

10. 11.11.15
  11. 11.10.15
    dieduli said:

Great post!!!Love this sunglasses!!!
    >https://dieduli.wordpress.com

12. 11.10.15

This is a perfect outfit for when I want to be comfortable and can’t wear yoga pants to the grocery store (military rules). The bag is adorable as well!

Lettuce & Louboutins

13. 11.9.15

Love the outfit!
    Nice, simple and clean look for a student like me
    thats always on the go!

14. 11.9.15

Love this post! This bag is amazing!

15. 11.8.15

wow!!! i love your street grunge style and casual look

16. 11.6.15
    sanzm said:

love it!

17. 11.5.15
    TokenTee said:

That bag is EVERYTHING!

18. 11.4.15

Okay, explain why jeggings rather than leggings? I’m not certain I know the differences. And I love the tee…I live in tees but they MUST be soft, very soft.

19. 11.4.15

great bag! beautiful picture ! fell free to check my blog myrightoutfit.wordpress.com i’m new enter in this world! enjoy! :)

20. 11.3.15
    kaybe610 said:

Great handbag!!!

21. 11.3.15

Simple outfit and yet it is still so fashionable! I love it.

22. 11.3.15

Love those sunnies!

23. 11.3.15

So simple + chic. I’m loving that bag!!

24. 11.3.15
    Carolina E. said:

Love the outfit!

25. 11.3.15
    Valerie said:

Love this!

26. 11.3.15
    paumjv said:

Chill and nice outfit.

27. 11.3.15

Very nice!

28. 11.3.15

Love the post ;)

29. 11.3.15

I love the bag! The colors are a beautiful contrast to one another, and is the perfect comfy fall outfit!

• 11.3.15

Comfy-meets-put-together is always my ultimate goal! :)

30. 11.3.15

That wine color is one of my favorites this year! Super cute :)

31. 11.3.15

Looking good! Getting worried though – next step – purse will be bigger than you.

• 11.3.15

Haha! This was a legit concern of my grandmother’s for years! She always worried that my purses were way too big. But a girl has to schlep a lot of stuff! ;)

32. 11.3.15
    djiwoo said:

OMG I love the Bag and Burgundy is my favorite color for the season ! Very cool :)

• 11.3.15

I’m really loving this color this season, too! I don’t have a lot of it in my closet, but I have a feeling I’ll have more before the end of the year. ;)

33. 11.3.15
    lexruns said:

Oh how I love this!!! Love your sunglasses as well. Beautiful!

• 11.3.15

Thank you! They’re Cole Haan, and I found them at TJ Maxx pretty recently. I think Nordstrom Rack may have them online, too.