#OOTD: Cold Snap

It’s the first work day of the new year, so I schlepped two bags to the shop this morning with all my weapons of productivity: laptop; day planner; notebooks; cute file folders; a makeup pouch filled with colorful pens. (Seriously, who needs this much stuff?)

Today was also the first cold day we’ve had this season, so all the Florida girls be like, “BOOTS! SWEATERS! SCARVES!”

1. Love the bag!

Posted 1.13.16 Reply
  2. There are some things I carry to and from work each day that I can’t say I’ve ever used…but won’t take out of my bag because what if I need it? I love your sweater! Where is it from?

Posted 1.7.16 Reply
    • Haha, YES!! The day I don’t have it with me, I’ll NEED it! This sweater is from my girlfriend’s boutique last year; I can’t remember the brand. Maybe BB Dakota?

Posted 1.7.16 Reply
  3. That much stuff is a must! I always have various notebooks + planners for various purposes.

Posted 1.6.16 Reply
    • Even if I never use them, just having them makes me feel more productive. ;)

Posted 1.7.16 Reply
  4. Boots, sweaters, scarves oh my! Love it!

Posted 1.6.16 Reply
  5. Loving the neutrals! Lovely outfit! :) xx

Posted 1.5.16 Reply
  6. comfi, casual, cute and classy :-)

Posted 1.5.16 Reply
  7. kaybe610 wrote:

casual but ever so nice!

Posted 1.5.16 Reply
  8. So classy :)

Posted 1.5.16 Reply
  9. Love your purse! Where did you find that? We are experiencing a cold snap ourselves in southern Louisiana and I’m doing the same thing – boots, leggings, long sweater!

Posted 1.5.16 Reply
  10. You look adorable! I love this entire outfit…but those boots + that bag are too cute!

Posted 1.5.16 Reply
  11. ForkInPage wrote:

Love the entire outfit!
    The boots are to die for!

Posted 1.5.16 Reply
    • Thanks! They’re Dolce Vita, and I snagged them during an after-season sale on Hautelook for a steal. (Now’s a good time to start stalking their site and/or app for great deals on boots.)

Posted 1.7.16 Reply
  12. 🎀🎀

Posted 1.5.16 Reply
  13. Love that purse!!

Posted 1.5.16 Reply
  14. Kooky Chic wrote:

Love the bag and your boots, gorgeous

Posted 1.5.16 Reply
  15. Posted 1.4.16 Reply
  16. Love the boots! Haha lucky, you live in Florida, I’m in Chicago with freezing weather every day :)

Posted 1.4.16 Reply
  17. We have sweater and boot weather one day and then warm the next. We have to have both kinds of clothes ready. You leave in the morning with boots and sweater and it ends up being a sweltering day – you have to dress in layers. Love your outfit.

Posted 1.4.16 Reply
    • We have the same problem around here! And this week, there’s a misty all-day rain situation that’s making getting dressed pretty interesting.

Posted 1.7.16 Reply
  18. mandarie14 wrote:

If I lived where it was warm in the winter I feel like I would just be sweating every day struggling to wear my sweaters haha! Very cute outfit thought:)

Posted 1.4.16 Reply
    • I’m not going to lie, for the holidays, I’ll wear a sweater and risk heat stroke because it’s Christmas, dammit! ;)

Posted 1.7.16 Reply
      • mandarie14 wrote:

Hahaha yes girl!! I would do the same!! :)

Posted 1.7.16 Reply
  19. Maeghan wrote:

Gorgeous look! I love the bag and the sweater. And I always love boots :)

Posted 1.4.16 Reply
  20. Carolina wrote:

Happy New Year !! Like your cute bag & outfit .

Posted 1.4.16 Reply
  21. Love that sweater! That color looks great on you Keira! Sadly, it’s too warm here to wear sweaters, but hopefully soon!

Posted 1.4.16 Reply

@keiralennox

• Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife
  • Kindness, always. 💕