1. Julie wrote:

You are not alone. I do this too! Good luck this week in the floral biz and make sure C treats you nice on the actual day, you deserve it!

Posted 2.10.16 Reply
  2. vintage51 wrote:

Love the shoes!! Absolutely fabulous. The outfit is terrific, and borrowing from your boyfriend or husband’s closet is perfectly acceptable. Cheers, Michele

Posted 2.9.16 Reply
  3. It looks great!!

Posted 2.9.16 Reply
  4. This is a perfect outfit! Beautiful!

Posted 2.9.16 Reply
  5. Sometimes it´s unavoidable to grab into his wardrobe!

Posted 2.9.16 Reply
  6. Jaiden wrote:

I am OBSESSED with your shoes!

Posted 2.8.16 Reply
  7. I feel like you just opened up a whole new world of possibilities for me that I had never really considered! Love the look and love the idea!

8. Not weird! So cute.

9. Tina B. wrote:

Not weird at all. There seems to be something extra comfy about their sweaters. You look cute.

Posted 2.8.16 Reply
  10. So cute! Love a good pair of high rise jeans :)

11. ohmymode!! wrote:

Nice shoes!

12. Sheridan Johnson wrote:

It looks adorable on you, and you have the perfect mix and match!! LOVE it!

13. You look amazing. I think Im gonna try this style

14. I love the shoes 😍

15. Amy wrote:
    Posted 2.8.16 Reply
  16. I like the cardigan. It is awesome that you use your husband’s cardigan and style it so well. :D
    Xx Blue Ducklings

Posted 2.8.16 Reply
  17. Love the cardigan!!! Oversized wool is the best!!

18. I love your shoes.

19. Anna wrote:

LOVE this outfit. I love how chic it is… a lot of times when girls where their man’s clothes, it ends up looking a bit frumpy (usually because it’s something very oversized, matched with leggings and a messy bun… rolled out of bed look. which is super cute usually, but gets old) but I LOVE how this is so effortlessly casual chic. LOVE IT. Especially those flats… now I want to go shopping!

Posted 2.8.16 Reply
  20. This is adorable! I love the idea of mixing in men’s pieces. You totally pulled this off!

Posted 2.8.16 Reply
  21. Love the outfit! And not weird at all. I always sleep in my boyfriend’s shirts, so much better than any pajamas. Haha

@keiralennox

• Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife
  • Kindness, always. 💕