#OOTD: Favorite Flares

OOTD: Pleather jacket with LOFT flare jeans. keiralennox.com
Wearing: LOFT dark rinse flare jeans; Apt 9 pleather jacket (Kohl’s, 2 years ago); BAGGU duck bag canvas tote; Italian leather sandals via TJMaxx.

I live the majority of my days in skinny jeans and jeggings (these are my favorite right now) but I feel the best in a great pair of flare jeans. They’re so flattering, and instantly make my 5’4″ frame look longer and leaner.

These LOFT dark rinse flare jeans have a mid-rise with the perfect amount of flare for a modern fit. I went with the petite, and the length is just right for a 3-4″ wedge or heel.

This faux leather jacket was a Kohl’s find two years ago, and a pretty good dupe for a designer jacket Emily wore on Cupcakes and Cashmere around the same time. The lapels, quilted shoulders and zipper sleeve details are a close match, and while mine’s not genuine leather, it was only about 5% of the cost of Emily’s. {thumbs up!}

Happy weekend!

1. ForkInPage wrote:

love it! So casual but put together.

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
  2. I love the leather jacket you are wearing, so cute <3

Posted 2.28.16 Reply
  3. Your jeans are really nice !! <3 Flared is in now :) It looks great on you :) Btw , happy to meet u :)
    Harshu <3

Posted 2.28.16 Reply
  4. The flares suit you so well lovely !! I need to get myself a pair as I am the same and spend the majority of my days in jeggings!!

Saira♥
    xo

Posted 2.28.16 Reply
  5. After reading this I should really invest in some flares xx

Posted 2.28.16 Reply
  6. kaybe610 wrote:

I love the combination with the brown heels! so seventies :-) Love, Kathleen

Posted 2.28.16 Reply
  7. Carolina wrote:

Your shoes and bag are really nice !!!

Posted 2.27.16 Reply
  8. by.yasmin wrote:

flare is the best

Posted 2.27.16 Reply
  9. lotusgurl wrote:

Adorable outfit. Where’s the bag from?

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
    • lotusgurl wrote:

nm just noticed it below yr pic!

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  10. Fabulous looks !

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  11. totally agree! i recently bought my first pair of flared jeans in about…oh… 9 YEARS and now i just don’t feel the same in my skinny jeans. so happy the flare is making a comeback

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  12. Love the jeans, they are so in right now :D
    Xx Blue Ducklings

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  13. FixStar wrote:

I like this outfit👍🏼

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  14. TokenTee wrote:

Such a classic look!

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  15. These really are modern slender flares! Your outfit looks so classic and why wear leather when you can get a dupe that looks the same :o)

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  16. Those jeans look great, I’m in the market for just the right flare jeans!
    morganetoile.com

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  17. Musings wrote:

I love that leather jacket! I’ve been looking for one that looks great and is a good price – its definitely been a struggle.

Posted 2.26.16 Reply

@keiralennox

• Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife
  • Kindness, always. 💕