#OOTD: Ventura Thermal

OOTD: We the Free Ventura thermal with AE jeggings and Brian Atwood flats. keiralennox.com

This easy combo is one of my fave no-brainer daily uniforms. Lord knows I didn’t want to think about what to wear on this “lost an hour” Monday!

On the heels of my last OOTD post where I mentioned my love for Free People basics, meet one of my top picks: the We the Free “Ventura” thermal.  I bought last year’s style in three colors and still wear them constantly, and I like that they finished the edges this year so I can skip the hand-washing and toss it in a gentle cycle. Like all FP tees and thermals, it comes in a bevy of great neutral colors; “faded rose” is so pretty for spring.

I’m wearing it here with AE jeggings and a pair of metallic Brian Atwood flats I found on Hautelook two years ago.

(ASOS has cute metallic flats under $50, like these and these!)

OOTD: We The Free Ventura Thermal. keiralennox.com
{On my lips: LORAC “Pro Matte” Lip Color in Coral}

1. I love that bag! Thank you for sharing

Posted 2.2.17 Reply
  2. elizabeth wrote:

sorry for commenting on an older post, but can you tell us about the bag? it’s SO cute and I’m crossing my fingers that it doesn’t cost $$$$.

Posted 4.19.16 Reply
  3. What an adorable look <3

Posted 4.1.16 Reply
  4. Love the sweater!

Posted 3.26.16 Reply
  5. knappc16 wrote:

I love that sweater and those shoes! So Cute! Also your blog is totes adorbs. :)

Cari

Posted 3.23.16 Reply
  6. kaybe610 wrote:

What a cosy jumper!!!

Posted 3.16.16 Reply
  7. love this post!!

Posted 3.15.16 Reply
  8. Simple OOTDs are the hardest and you make style look so effortless. iLove!

Posted 3.15.16 Reply
  9. Carolina wrote:

You always look so good ,just love the complete look!!!

Posted 3.15.16 Reply
  10. Posted 3.14.16 Reply
  11. I Love that backpack! :0

Posted 3.14.16 Reply
  12. Amy wrote:
    Posted 3.14.16 Reply
  13. Très sympa ce pull :)

Posted 3.14.16 Reply
  14. lrnchk wrote:

That backpack is too cute!!

Posted 3.14.16 Reply
  15. SO cute..as always!! I was at the run this Saturday in WH and I saw you but was too afraid to say “hi” and tell you that I really enjoy reading your blog!!

Posted 3.14.16 Reply
    • Aww, I wish you had!! I’m just getting into 5ks; my step-dad’s been at it for about two years and finally talked me into it. ;) I’m just walking them for now, but it feels so good to be out there! Next time say hi!! :)

Posted 3.14.16 Reply
      • I will definitely say hi!!! And we all start by walking and eventually you’ll be running and loving it all!! Congrats!!!
        My kiddos go to St.Joseph , and plan on a run next year. Will keep you posted! Great job!!!

Posted 3.14.16 Reply

@keiralennox

• The only thing that would’ve made this @bonappetitmag ‘white pesto pasta’ better is if @lallimusic was in my kitchen when I made it. (I re-watched her video as I prepped, which was the next best thing.) Guys, I cannot overstate the seriousness of my obsession with the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel. Most of my bookmarks on my phone are videos of recipes I want to try, and I’m slowly making my way through ‘em; kind of like ‘Julie & Julia’ but with fewer live lobsters and a little less butter.
#pastagram #bonappetit #carbcoma
  • Spotted this pretty blooming bush on our evening walk through the neighborhood.
Doak got a little *too* close to the smell the flowers. 🤣
  • In today’s edition of #sundaybaking, I took on @bonappetitmag’s ‘best chocolate chip cookies’. I watched the video first — if you’re not following the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel, get on it! — then used the recipe from BA’s website to guide me through it.
Crispy edges + a chewy center + brown butter + giant chunks of 70% dark chocolate = a pretty perfect cookie. 🍪
@moroccochris - I salute you.
#chocolatechipcookies #bonappetit
  • Clearance vase jackpot at @pier1 this weekend. There are so many great colors and textures in all shapes and sizes from $10-30 with an extra 25% off. ⁣
This was the ultimate test of self-control for me...⁣
I bought 5.
  • Saturday errand style f/ two #styleonabudget favorites from last summer that are still going strong: this gingham ruffle cami I found on a clearance rack at @target + a rattan circle bag I bought for around $25 on @amazon.
I’m killing the cost-per-wear game with these two. 😏 #whatiwore #ootd #summerstyle #stylefiles
  • 🍑