#OOTD: Little Bold Dress

OOTD: Bright orange dress with nude heels and Cuyana small carryall tote. keiralennox.com

I love an easy dress in a bright unexpected color. This little number is pretty old — it’s from the Mango for jcpenney line several years ago — but it’s a favorite, and the color is seriously bright. I wore it on Sunday to attend Easter service with my parents, and kept it simple with nude Charles David leather pumps and my Cuyana carryall.

(Speaking of Cuyana, I’m eyeing their new structured cinch bag for spring!)

1. Love this color! So pretty :)

Posted 4.3.16 Reply
  2. Love the color of this dress. The nude heels are perfect with it!!

Posted 4.1.16 Reply
  3. So pretty <3

Posted 4.1.16 Reply
  4. Pretty 💋

Posted 3.30.16 Reply
  5. Carolina wrote:

Love the dress its bright and beautiful!!!

Posted 3.30.16 Reply
  6. Morenikeji wrote:

😍 the dress!!and how you’ve styled it too!I’m a sucker for easy dresses.

Posted 3.30.16 Reply
  7. Morenikeji wrote:

L

Posted 3.30.16 Reply
  8. KatWalkSF wrote:

Simple + Chic!
    Love it!
    -Kat

Posted 3.30.16 Reply
  9. Your looks are always so elegantly simple. Very uncluttered. I really mean that as a compliment.

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
    • Thank you!! I definitely take it as one. :)

Posted 3.30.16 Reply
  10. TheRosyAce wrote:

Very classy!

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
  11. anjage wrote:

this colour is amazing! Love it with nude heels <3

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
  12. Cute! I love the color & looks comfortable!

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
    • Thanks! It’s super comfy, which is at the top of my list of priorities when getting dressed these days. ;)

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
  13. Beautiful

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
  14. nayardt wrote:

Amazing look! Love the nude details !

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
    • Thank you! I think a nude bag and a couple of nude shoe options are essentials. You can just do ANYTHING with them! :)

Posted 3.29.16 Reply

@keiralennox

• The only thing that would’ve made this @bonappetitmag ‘white pesto pasta’ better is if @lallimusic was in my kitchen when I made it. (I re-watched her video as I prepped, which was the next best thing.) Guys, I cannot overstate the seriousness of my obsession with the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel. Most of my bookmarks on my phone are videos of recipes I want to try, and I’m slowly making my way through ‘em; kind of like ‘Julie & Julia’ but with fewer live lobsters and a little less butter.
#pastagram #bonappetit #carbcoma
  • Spotted this pretty blooming bush on our evening walk through the neighborhood.
Doak got a little *too* close to the smell the flowers. 🤣
  • In today’s edition of #sundaybaking, I took on @bonappetitmag’s ‘best chocolate chip cookies’. I watched the video first — if you’re not following the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel, get on it! — then used the recipe from BA’s website to guide me through it.
Crispy edges + a chewy center + brown butter + giant chunks of 70% dark chocolate = a pretty perfect cookie. 🍪
@moroccochris - I salute you.
#chocolatechipcookies #bonappetit
  • Clearance vase jackpot at @pier1 this weekend. There are so many great colors and textures in all shapes and sizes from $10-30 with an extra 25% off. ⁣
This was the ultimate test of self-control for me...⁣
I bought 5.
  • Saturday errand style f/ two #styleonabudget favorites from last summer that are still going strong: this gingham ruffle cami I found on a clearance rack at @target + a rattan circle bag I bought for around $25 on @amazon.
I’m killing the cost-per-wear game with these two. 😏 #whatiwore #ootd #summerstyle #stylefiles
  • 🍑