#OOTD: Little Bold Dress

OOTD: Bright orange dress with nude heels and Cuyana small carryall tote. keiralennox.com

I love an easy dress in a bright unexpected color. This little number is pretty old — it’s from the Mango for jcpenney line several years ago — but it’s a favorite, and the color is seriously bright. I wore it on Sunday to attend Easter service with my parents, and kept it simple with nude Charles David leather pumps and my Cuyana carryall.

(Speaking of Cuyana, I’m eyeing their new structured cinch bag for spring!)

1. Love this color! So pretty :)

Posted 4.3.16 Reply
  2. Love the color of this dress. The nude heels are perfect with it!!

Posted 4.1.16 Reply
  3. So pretty <3

Posted 4.1.16 Reply
  4. Pretty 💋

Posted 3.30.16 Reply
  5. Carolina wrote:

Love the dress its bright and beautiful!!!

Posted 3.30.16 Reply
  6. Morenikeji wrote:

😍 the dress!!and how you’ve styled it too!I’m a sucker for easy dresses.

Posted 3.30.16 Reply
  7. Morenikeji wrote:

L

Posted 3.30.16 Reply
  8. KatWalkSF wrote:

Simple + Chic!
    Love it!
    -Kat

Posted 3.30.16 Reply
  9. Your looks are always so elegantly simple. Very uncluttered. I really mean that as a compliment.

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
    • Thank you!! I definitely take it as one. :)

Posted 3.30.16 Reply
  10. TheRosyAce wrote:

Very classy!

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
  11. anjage wrote:

this colour is amazing! Love it with nude heels <3

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
  12. Cute! I love the color & looks comfortable!

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
    • Thanks! It’s super comfy, which is at the top of my list of priorities when getting dressed these days. ;)

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
  13. Beautiful

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
  14. nayardt wrote:

Amazing look! Love the nude details !

Posted 3.29.16 Reply
    • Thank you! I think a nude bag and a couple of nude shoe options are essentials. You can just do ANYTHING with them! :)

Posted 3.29.16 Reply

@keiralennox

• Found our new favorite beach getaway spot this weekend! 🌴 #lovefl
  • If anyone needs me I’ll be at the...🍹
  • Just when I thought I couldn’t love @rafanatural coconut oil bar soap more, I started using them with these natural fiber ‘soap sacks’ and leveled up.
ICYMI, my latest blog post is a roundup of 10 random things I’m loving right now, inspired by all the great finds on @things.i.bought.and.liked. (And doing my best @mariahlleonard photography impression with this afternoon light.) ✨
Check it out at keiralennox.com.
  • Should we make casual Tuesday flower crowns a thing?
Just another day at the office. 💕
#floristlife #flowercrown #floraldesign #werk
  • Snakeskin espadrilles? Don’t mind if I do. #tjmaxxfinds #summerstyle
  • If you live that dry shampoo life and feel the struggle of getting your hair squeaky-clean from everyday product buildup (🙋🏻‍♀️) you need this $6 hair tool in your life. Spilling all the deets + my favorite clarifying shampoos on the blog. —> keiralennox.com