Taking Stock | 0316

04/05/2016 12 Comments

Taking Stock | 0316

04/05/2016 12 Comments

Making : snapchat stories with behind-the-scenes peeks at the flower shop, my favorite style and beauty stuff, and lots of Doak updates. ;)  Username: keiralennox
Drinking : bucketfuls of iced tea in my Corkcicle tumbler. It keeps ice frozen for 9+ hours, and I don’t go anywhere without it lately.
Watching : a lot of YouTube beauty vlogs. I love to pour a glass of wine at night and watch makeup and skincare tutorials and reviews. It’s a great way to unwind, and my makeup game is better for it. Ruth Crilly, Tati, and Lisa Eldridge are my top 3 right now.
Reading : The Fever by Megan Abbot.
Enjoying: some amazing weather. C and I love to come home from work, pour a couple cocktails, and sit outside with Doak or walk around the neighborhood until the sun goes down.
Listening : to “Mellow Morning” on Spotify.
Working on: my spring wardrobe shopping list. (More on that soon!)
Loving : Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint. It sets to a beautiful natural finish and stays put all day without powder or primer.
Smelling : Tocca Giulietta perfume, my new spring favorite. It’s a lovely blend of light florals and woods with a tiny touch of amber.
Wearing : these nude flip flops on repeat. I always stock up on them this time of year while they’re on sale.
Feeling: like I want to freeze time for a bit; life is pretty sweet right now.

• Simply Radia 04/10/2016 at 9:53 am

Cute combo!

• Carolina 04/08/2016 at 11:26 am

Good looking post Keira,fashion and flowers makes a girl smile !!

• Jenny @ The Sensible Shopaholic 04/06/2016 at 3:55 pm

I need that tumbler. I can’t get enough iced tea in my life lately!!

• Nia 04/06/2016 at 10:39 am

Love this outfit! If you can come check out my new blog and tell me what you think that’d be great! :)

• kaybe610 04/06/2016 at 3:52 am

I love the outfit with the jeans/grey t-shirt!!! great styling there… so casual, simple but spot on with the shoes/bag :-)

• beautybydaniieb 04/05/2016 at 6:51 pm

I’m sooo intrigued with the new nars skin tint! Is it good for oily skin?

• semisweettooth 04/05/2016 at 2:23 pm

So fun – loving the Springtime coming out everywhere in your posts. And owning a flower shop, Spring looks even more beautiful. :)

Excited to read about your wardrobe shopping list to compare and contrast to see what I’m missing. ;-)

XO, Jessica

• Elizabeth 04/05/2016 at 1:41 pm

I am so happy you are doing well and life is good! Looking forward to your spring wardrobe post.

• GiveMeGorgeous 04/05/2016 at 12:57 pm

Thanks Keira! Great ideas in your list. Still cool weather in Washington state. I may pick up some of the flip flops, and the Nars tint does sound good – always looking for products to keep the shine at bay.

• […] via Taking Stock | 0316 — Keira Lennox […]

• Silex in the City 04/05/2016 at 12:43 pm

I love these posts. I haven’t done one of my life lately posts in ages. They are always my favorite to both read and write. I need to try out that Nars tint. Love your succulents!

• Keira Lennox 04/05/2016 at 12:55 pm

They’re always fun to look back on. :)

Let me know what you think if you try the Nars skin tint. I’d read some reviews that it wasn’t great for dry skin, but it’s been awesome for mine! I just use a good moisturizer as a base, and it stays put all day.