Cropped Flares

I can’t decide if I love these jeans, or if they look like I grew out of my flares from middle school…

Cropped Flares: LOFT
Top & Espadrilles: TJMaxx
Leather Backpack: Hautelook

First things first: I haven’t grown since middle school. #petiteproblems

Now back to business: I usually shy away from trends, but when I tried on these cropped flares at LOFT I loved them in the fitting room. This happens next to never when I shop for denim, so I bought ’em.

I know that cropped pants are generally not a short girl’s friend; but they’re just so dang comfortable I’m willing to forgo the illusion of longer legs. It’s also nice to have an everyday denim option that isn’t skinnies and doesn’t require heels (I’m lookin’ at you regular flares).

1. zeharablog wrote:

Loved them ❤️

Posted 9.11.16 Reply
  2. Mistie M wrote:

I love them! They go perfect with the white too you’re wearing! Two thumbs up 👍🏽👍🏽!

Posted 6.30.16 Reply
  3. Bhavika wrote:

I LOVE your bag! :)

Posted 6.30.16 Reply
  4. I agree that a stacked heel may balance it out even more, but they do look nice on you. Definitely a “heeled” outfit though. No flats allowed. Loving your blouse as well. I’m a sucker for white tops.

Posted 6.29.16 Reply
    • You’re right, I’m definitely not getting away with flats with these babies.

5. CJ wrote:

I think the jeans look great on you !!

6. Anonymous wrote:

I think you totally pulled off this look. Loving it! Also, just noticing the site re-design and I am digging it.

Posted 6.29.16 Reply
    • Thank you!! I like how the new design shows a lot more content on the home page, so you don’t have to click through a ton of pages to see what’s new. :)

Posted 6.29.16 Reply
  7. They show off your cute shoes so they are a win!!

Posted 6.29.16 Reply
    • Thank you! These espadrilles were a great TJMaxx clearance score at the end of the spring. :)

8. Mirjana wrote:

Lovely outfit! I love the way it looks so pretty and classic!

9. Em wrote:

I was unsure at first, but the more I look at them, the more I love them!!

10. Suezanne wrote:

Love the look.

Posted 6.29.16 Reply
  11. This look is growing on me, but I just don’t know…

Posted 6.28.16 Reply
    • Ha! That’s exactly how I feel about them. I think they’ll work better on me with a taller heel; maybe a stacked sandal?

Posted 6.29.16 Reply
      • I do think they look nice with a heel/wedge. Its just getting used to the shape I guess.

Posted 6.29.16 Reply
        • I totally get it. They’re definitely different!

12. Sheridan Johnson wrote: