Tie-Front Blouse

07/07/2016 14 Comments
Summer Capsule Wardrobe 2016 | keiralennox.com

Tie-Front Blouse

07/07/2016 14 Comments

Remix #3 :: black sleeveless blouse + dark skinnies + suede ballet flats + suede clutch

This I.N.C. International Concepts top sat in my closet, unworn, for at least three years before I dug it out last week for my summer capsule. We’re three outfits in, and this challenge is already teaching me about how much I underutilize the good stuff in my wardrobe!

In the limited times I did wear this drape top, I never thought to tie it in the front. Eureka!

These jeggings, on the other hand, are in constant rotation. They’re from American Eagle, a store I never set foot in — unless I want to feel the sting of my squandered adolescence — but order denim from, in the comfort of my own home with a glass of pinot and my laptop. I like their hi-rise jeggings for comfortably running around the flower shop, and you can’t beat the price at $40-50 a pair. I usually size up for a little extra room; they’re cut pretty straight through the hips.

Summer Capsule Wardrobe 2016 | tie-front blouse with dark skinnies and suede flats | Casual OOTD | keiralennox.com

• lilbitsoffashion 08/13/2016 at 9:37 pm

I love the fedora! Hats as an accessory are becoming more popular and easier to find. :)

• Anonymous 07/10/2016 at 3:38 pm

too cute

• Nora 07/10/2016 at 5:01 am

Thanks for bringing back the 30/30! As someone who lives out of a suitcase pretty much permanently, away for long stretches at a time, and who moves continents like its her job, I love love love to see some creative energy being put into living with less.

• Soly 07/09/2016 at 10:25 am

I’m in love with your top !

• Reni´s Odds and Sods 07/08/2016 at 3:08 pm

I love your blouse! You look wonderful!
    xoxoReni

• KatWalkSF 07/08/2016 at 2:03 pm

Adore this look!

XoXo,
    Kat

• Andrea Weidel 07/08/2016 at 10:18 am

This is so cute and effortless!

• baublesandknots 07/08/2016 at 12:32 am

Oh man, I had a pair of ae button fly straight leg jeans I wore to death in high school. I still own & wear the dirty denim jacket purchased 15+yrs ago. Recently stopped in during a sale & scooped up some surprisingly well fitting undergarments from the aerie shop.
    Oh, also, the tie front is super cute.😉

• www.californiacocktailcampers.com 07/07/2016 at 7:32 pm

ps – where did your hat come from? I have been looking for a hat like that. :)

• Healthy Coconut 07/07/2016 at 6:44 pm

Thanks for the link to the jeggings..like you, I haven’t stepped into an AE store since I was a teenager :)

• CJ 07/07/2016 at 5:59 pm

Sure looks comfortable !

• yourdudette 07/07/2016 at 4:31 pm

this is so cute! looks good on you!

• mariel 07/07/2016 at 4:11 pm

Nice!

• www.californiacocktailcampers.com 07/07/2016 at 4:05 pm

you look adorable, Keira! and you’ve inspired me to do some shopping in my own closet this summer! :)