Anorak Over Lace

fashion, women fashion, style blog, summer outfit ideas, how to wear an anorak jacket

how to wear an anorak jacket, anorak jacket over a dress, style blog, womens fashion, outfit ideas, OOTD

Remix #16 of 30 :: olive anorak + lace dress + leather stacked heel sandals

I love the look of soft feminine pieces paired with no-frills utility and/or menswear-inspired things, like wearing a black leather moto jacket with a floral slip dress, or in this case, throwing an easy anorak jacket over a summery white lace dress.

1. Gianluca wrote:

Love the military touches in there. Good combo

Posted 11.22.16 Reply
  2. erikadvm wrote:

Omg I love this dress with this jacket!! You have really beautiful style:)
    xo erika

Posted 8.10.16 Reply
  3. Janina wrote:

Great outfit! I would totally wear that too :)

Posted 8.7.16 Reply
  4. TokenTee wrote:

I agree, lovely dress!

Posted 8.5.16 Reply
  5. Posted 8.5.16 Reply
  6. im in love with this look , love the lace drees with this kaki jaket <3 <3 <3
    Outfit one point

Posted 8.5.16 Reply
  7. I love these kind of opposite juxtapositions in outfits with feminine and masculine together. I call them my Ying/Yang outfits, lol

Posted 8.5.16 Reply
  8. That dress is too cute!! I love it!!

Posted 8.4.16 Reply
  9. Love this look!

Posted 8.4.16 Reply
  10. Gorgeous! Love this look!!

Posted 8.4.16 Reply
  11. Kelly wrote:

Hi Keira! I’ve been a long time follower on Instagram and just discovered your blog. I love it! So much so that I’m hoping moving forward you can share the brands and/or availability of the items in your outfit posts. The dress and shoes I adore. Thank you!

Posted 8.4.16 Reply
  12. Suezanne Westman wrote:

Love it. I have similar green jacket and I love it. Not giving it up any time soon:) Your green clutch you have in this pic and others recently I love, what is the brand? Have a beautiful day.

Posted 8.4.16 Reply
    • I didn’t realize how much I was missing a jacket like this in my closet until I found this one! I wear it ALL the time.

The clutch is from BAGGU. It’s a ‘medium pouch’.

Posted 8.4.16 Reply
  13. This dress is so beautiful and I love the way you’ve paired it! Your blog is so lovely! <3

Posted 8.4.16 Reply