Easy Knit Dresses Under $30

10/13/2016 12 Comments
Charlotte Russe Knit Dresses Under $30

Easy Knit Dresses Under $30

10/13/2016 12 Comments

Charlotte Russe Knit Dresses Under $30, Women's Fashion, Casual Outfit Ideas

I rarely shop at Charlotte Russe, but my friend, Anne, always finds the cutest things there, so I popped in on my last trip to the mall and found a treasure trove of budget-friendly knit dresses under $30. This space dye knit dress was on sale for $10, and I had to restrain myself from buying three; you know how I feel about stockpiling good basics.

I did purchase two other styles, though, and if they had more in my size that afternoon who knows how many I would’ve taken home with me.

img_5868
Wearing :: Charlotte Russe knit dress + TJ Maxx jacket + Ralph Lauren sandals + Cleobella ‘Mexicana’ clutch wallet

My closet is sorely lacking in casual day dresses: I have enough cocktail dresses for a dozen swanky soirees and a couple handfuls of beachy coverups, but hardly anything to throw on for weekend errands or a light day at the flower shop. So these knit dresses were a great find; they’re cute and easy on their own but even better layered under casual jackets and long cardigans or over tights with ankle booties (if and when Florida decides to become an active participant in fall).

img_5872

In case you wondered, I’m still loving the heck out of this tencel anorak jacket from TJ Maxx. It just gets softer and better with each wear and wash — as tencel does — and with cooler fall days [hopefully] around the corner I know we’ll spend a lot of quality time together. If you don’t have an anorak jacket in your closet, I highly recommend adding one to your fall shopping list.

I took the liberty of finding some tencel anorak jackets for you, because I’m a good shopping enabler like that. Just click ’em to shop ’em!

• Black + Black 10/14/2016 at 9:13 pm

That grey dress is a good find! I’m with you though, I don’t really shop at Charlotte Russe, but sometimes you can find good stuff. Also, love that faded green jacket. :) -Ashley

• xoxocollegegirlsite 10/14/2016 at 12:27 am

Love it! Check out my blog too! Thanks!(:

• fromheretothere711 10/13/2016 at 9:53 pm

Super cute outfit!! I am loving the new trend of mixing grey with warm colours!!

• Amy 10/13/2016 at 8:33 pm

Super cute dress. I haven’t shopped in Charlotte Russe since I worked there back in the day.

• Irene S. 10/13/2016 at 6:56 pm

That grey dress is so pretty💜👏🏻✨

• versatilestylebytracey 10/13/2016 at 4:51 pm

I love this look and hear you loud and clear about not having enough casual dresses. I’ve recently been trying to change that in my world.

• oannafashionsimbol 10/13/2016 at 1:35 pm
  • Navyfashionandbeauty 10/13/2016 at 1:26 pm

I love this dress and the jacket is an amazing colour!

• Vanessa.C 10/13/2016 at 9:39 am

I love the clutch, great for everyday wear!

• Amanda Bella 10/13/2016 at 9:04 am

What a great everyday dress! Those are my favorite kinds of pieces. :) I don’t pop into CR very often, but when I do, I ALWAYS come out with something cute & affordable. That jacket is AMAZING! XO

• angiabercrombie 10/13/2016 at 8:48 am

Cute blog ad great finds! I love the sunshine state! I’m from the BIG state! lol

• Annette Quinet 10/13/2016 at 8:16 am

Great blog post…like your OOTD …we are in full layering mode here in Canada! Bring on Fall