- Share this photo of lemons to help women detect breast cancer.
- This 4-year old honorary librarian is everything I want to be.
- I think I’ll make a batch of these pumpkin truffles tomorrow as part of my “bake something on Sundays” goal for the new year. (Although, technically, they’re no-bake.)
- Why it’s important to detox your skin. Get a good antioxidant-rich serum in your morning routine, STAT.
- Tired of talking about politics? There’s a sweater for that.
- 10 great books from 2016 you may have missed.
- This drugstore sensitive skin mud mask is my new Sunday night ritual. It’s all natural, and purifies and deep cleanses without any dryness or irritation.
- A workout app for introverts? Yes, please.
- I’m on the hunt for cute sneakers to wear to work, and I think I just found them. I’m such a sucker for gold details.
- Glamour made a 2-minute video about the science and symptoms of a woman’s 28-day cycle, and it explains everything.
- Do I need a $30 mascara? I most definitely do not. But I’m using a sample of this one, and I don’t know if I want to go back to my old mascara when it’s finished because it’s so. dang. good.
- If the thought of committing to a seasonal capsule wardrobe feels daunting, try a 10×10 challenge to stretch your style creativity.
Don't Miss A Thing!
For My Bag Collection
Home Sweet Home
Latest In Beauty
keiralennox.com and related social media accounts contain advertising and affiliate marketing links from ShopStyle; I earn a small commission from clicks and/or purchases of linked items. keiralennox.com is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Any gifts or services that brands/companies send to be featured on this blog are clearly disclosed as “Courtesy Of” or “c/o” in each applicable post. All views and opinions are my own, and if I wouldn’t use/purchase a product or service myself, I won’t feature it on the blog. Because friends tell each other the truth. Cool?