This + That

01/29/2017 11 Comments
Weekly Link Roundup January 29 | keiralennox.com

This + That

01/29/2017 11 Comments
  1. I tried a sample of this vibrancy-boosting mask from Sephora this morning. First impression: it felt like I was spreading orange marmalade on my face. But when I removed it with a warm damp washcloth 10 minutes later, my skin felt balanced, soft and, dare I say, glowy?
  2. Speaking of skin care, I think I just used the last pump of the most expensive moisturizer I’ve ever purchased and I want to cry because: a. I don’t want to go a day without it, and b. I’m going to have to buy it again.
  3. A #CuteAnimalTweetOff is exactly what the Internet needed last week.
  4. Indiana dropped the mic on all those blogger and editor listicles about “simplifying” life.
  5. Here’s what 5 cult drugstore beauty products look like on 5 diverse women.
  6. Damsel in Dior spilled all her Instagram editing secrets in a helpful video tutorial.
  7. If financial fitness is one of your goals for 2017, there’s an app for that.
  8. Is ‘sorry’ still a dirty word? I’m trying to be more mindful about the way I throw it around.
  9. Do you have a drawer stuffed with unworn t-shirts? Don’t we all? Upcycle them into cute grocery totes!
  10. I’d like this eyelash sweater in navy, please and thank you.
  11. Feeling crafty? I love this color-blocked wire basket DIY from Oh Joy. And this adorable candy heart garland by Tell Love and Party!
  12. It’s a cold and cloudy Sunday, so I think I’ll try this crockpot creamy taco chicken chili recipe for dinner.

* I’m wearing these peep-toe perforated suede booties in the photo.

• kimmyngoc 02/04/2017 at 6:55 am

#goal

• justagirlinashop 01/31/2017 at 6:07 am

Cute animals for the win! Face masks are a huge tend for 2017!

• lifeaccordingtojamie 01/29/2017 at 9:43 pm

I love that Kate Somerville moisturizer too! The pump makes me feel fancy haha

• baublesandknots 01/29/2017 at 8:56 pm

Love the post about simplicity. So try that simplicity doesn’t necessarily equate easy. Also who has time to read 35 books in 3 months?

• TheFallibleQueen 01/29/2017 at 7:26 pm

I love peep toe suede booties they are so much fun :) that chili recipe sounds delicious.

• CJ 01/29/2017 at 7:19 pm

You know that I always love everything that you post,I do want to check out that moisturizer !

• healthylivingbyeva 01/29/2017 at 2:23 pm

Cute pants/shirt combo. Love the link to the cult drugstore products!

• Amy 01/29/2017 at 2:22 pm

That chili sounds so good. Have a great week.

• cbecker53 01/29/2017 at 12:36 pm

Love the booties, but don’t think I could wear them. Love the “not so simple” post.

• The Champagne Diaries 01/29/2017 at 12:18 pm

I absolutely LOVED this post!! I’ve heard amazing things about that moisturizer and I have to give it a try! xx