This + That

02/05/2017 13 Comments
Quicksand Roses

This + That

02/05/2017 13 Comments
  1. My new lazy-girl hair heroes: this invisible oil primer + air dry styling creme. I shampoo at night, follow up with these products, and air dry. In the morning I have a little extra volume and texture for a quick and easy ‘do: I pile it up in a messy top knot or add a few waves with my curling wand, spritz on a little wave spray and go.
  2. Let’s start a joyful rebellion.
  3. These 26 tweets about married life made C and me LOL.
  4. This creamy beige nude nail polish is back on regular rotation in my DIY mani routine; I get so many compliments on the color.
  5. Because the food is the best part of Super Bowl Sunday: loaded french fry nachos.
  6. Also: pineapple lime beer margaritas.
  7. I added this antioxidant dew to my skin care routine about a month ago, and my skin is loving it; it’s a multi-tasking brightening moisturizer step that wears well under makeup and keeps my skin hydrated all day without getting greasy.
  8. Tessa Perlow’s embroidered upcycled pieces make me want to get my cross-stitch on.
  9. Don’t you love when you find old favorite lipsticks while cleaning out your handbags? I recently rediscovered this bareMinerals lipstick in ‘Heaven’ and it’s back in my everyday makeup bag. It’s a super moisturizing your-lips-but-better nude.
  10. I love this list of 10 good things about being an introvert.
  11. My favorite hi-rise jeggings are BOGO 50% off. I seriously live in them, and they’re under $50.

• coxs24 02/23/2017 at 8:41 am

ow amazing

• spiritualreminder 02/11/2017 at 3:37 am

I’m in love with the invisible product …. it’s actually 100% conditioner oil free
    Damp or even dry……..

• Mistie Yvette 02/11/2017 at 2:24 am

Just want to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award 💖.

• Daniela Soriano 02/08/2017 at 3:49 pm

Those roses are gorgeous!

• Julie 02/08/2017 at 8:32 am

First of all those marriage tweets are hilarious! Second of all thank you for the heads up about the American eagle jeans. I have a pair (thanks to you) and love them!

• silex in the city 02/07/2017 at 2:50 pm

Loving the outfit + floral image. Those blush roses. Swoon. Roses are never a favorite of mine, but in that shade I am smitten. hint, hint boyfriend.

• tbymallano 02/07/2017 at 3:55 am

Lovely shoes and flowers!
    Love from https://tbymallano.com/

• Toby 02/06/2017 at 11:24 am

i need that antioxidant dew! http://www.poshandspicy.com

• oannafashionsimbol 02/06/2017 at 9:53 am

So beautiful photo and flowers <3

• thewesternsydneygirl 02/05/2017 at 6:03 pm

Lol those tweets about married life were awesome :)

• Amy 02/05/2017 at 5:13 pm

I love AE Hi-Rise Jeggings

• healthylivingbyeva 02/05/2017 at 1:44 pm

Haven’t been able to find a good wave spray. Do you have recommendations?

• POSH 02/05/2017 at 12:36 pm