- My new lazy-girl hair heroes: this invisible oil primer + air dry styling creme. I shampoo at night, follow up with these products, and air dry. In the morning I have a little extra volume and texture for a quick and easy ‘do: I pile it up in a messy top knot or add a few waves with my curling wand, spritz on a little wave spray and go.
- Let’s start a joyful rebellion.
- These 26 tweets about married life made C and me LOL.
- This creamy beige nude nail polish is back on regular rotation in my DIY mani routine; I get so many compliments on the color.
- Because the food is the best part of Super Bowl Sunday: loaded french fry nachos.
- Also: pineapple lime beer margaritas.
- I added this antioxidant dew to my skin care routine about a month ago, and my skin is loving it; it’s a multi-tasking brightening moisturizer step that wears well under makeup and keeps my skin hydrated all day without getting greasy.
- Tessa Perlow’s embroidered upcycled pieces make me want to get my cross-stitch on.
- Don’t you love when you find old favorite lipsticks while cleaning out your handbags? I recently rediscovered this bareMinerals lipstick in ‘Heaven’ and it’s back in my everyday makeup bag. It’s a super moisturizing your-lips-but-better nude.
- I love this list of 10 good things about being an introvert.
- My favorite hi-rise jeggings are BOGO 50% off. I seriously live in them, and they’re under $50.
You'll also love: