This + That

Quicksand Roses
  1. My new lazy-girl hair heroes: this invisible oil primer + air dry styling creme. I shampoo at night, follow up with these products, and air dry. In the morning I have a little extra volume and texture for a quick and easy ‘do: I pile it up in a messy top knot or add a few waves with my curling wand, spritz on a little wave spray and go.
  2. Let’s start a joyful rebellion.
  3. These 26 tweets about married life made C and me LOL.
  4. This creamy beige nude nail polish is back on regular rotation in my DIY mani routine; I get so many compliments on the color.
  5. Because the food is the best part of Super Bowl Sunday: loaded french fry nachos.
  6. Also: pineapple lime beer margaritas.
  7. I added this antioxidant dew to my skin care routine about a month ago, and my skin is loving it; it’s a multi-tasking brightening moisturizer step that wears well under makeup and keeps my skin hydrated all day without getting greasy.
  8. Tessa Perlow’s embroidered upcycled pieces make me want to get my cross-stitch on.
  9. Don’t you love when you find old favorite lipsticks while cleaning out your handbags? I recently rediscovered this bareMinerals lipstick in ‘Heaven’ and it’s back in my everyday makeup bag. It’s a super moisturizing your-lips-but-better nude.
  10. I love this list of 10 good things about being an introvert.
  11. My favorite hi-rise jeggings are BOGO 50% off. I seriously live in them, and they’re under $50.

1. coxs24 wrote:

ow amazing

Posted 2.23.17 Reply
  2. I’m in love with the invisible product …. it’s actually 100% conditioner oil free
    Damp or even dry……..

Posted 2.11.17 Reply
  3. Just want to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award 💖.

Posted 2.11.17 Reply
  4. Those roses are gorgeous!

Posted 2.8.17 Reply
  5. Julie wrote:

First of all those marriage tweets are hilarious! Second of all thank you for the heads up about the American eagle jeans. I have a pair (thanks to you) and love them!

Posted 2.8.17 Reply
  6. Loving the outfit + floral image. Those blush roses. Swoon. Roses are never a favorite of mine, but in that shade I am smitten. hint, hint boyfriend.

Posted 2.7.17 Reply
  7. tbymallano wrote:

Lovely shoes and flowers!
    Love from https://tbymallano.com/

Posted 2.7.17 Reply
  8. Toby wrote:

i need that antioxidant dew! http://www.poshandspicy.com

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  9. So beautiful photo and flowers <3

Posted 2.6.17 Reply
  10. Lol those tweets about married life were awesome :)

Posted 2.5.17 Reply
  11. Amy wrote:

I love AE Hi-Rise Jeggings

Posted 2.5.17 Reply
  12. Haven’t been able to find a good wave spray. Do you have recommendations?

Posted 2.5.17 Reply
  13. POSH wrote:

Lovely the shoes 👠 xx

Posted 2.5.17 Reply

@keiralennox

• Our blooming crepe myrtle + pink sunset skies. 💕
She was just a little baby tree when we planted her by our front window 13 summers ago, and now she’s as tall as the roof! #crepemyrtle #ihavethisthingwithpink #acolorstory #summernights
  • To file under Unexpected Wardrobe Staples: a snake print duster; I found this one at @topbuttons last month and put it in my #30x30remix as a wildcard. I wore it for the first time yesterday, and now I’m totally on-board the kimono/duster/light-and-easy-layering-layering-piece train! #ootd #instastyle #whatiwore #shoplocal
  • Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼