- We survived Valentine’s Day! This $5 bubble bath is a holiday week staple in our house: it relieves tired, achy muscles and puts me right to sleep.
- Need a place to house your ever-growing book hoard? *raises hand* Emily Henderson rounded up 81 bookshelves that combine form and function.
- My favorite seventh grade sneakers are making a comeback!
- Here’s a handy guide to the healthiest options at popular chain restaurants.
- Jamie Paige found a bunch of drugstore makeup dupes you may not know about.
- I just bought my fourth tube of this amazing natural body oil. It’s a splurge, but a little goes a long way; a tube lasts me about 3 months with almost daily use.
- Check out these free printable coloring pages from libraries and museums to get your creative relaxation on.
- Red wine gummy bears? Um, yes please.
- I need a burgundy suede moto jacket in my life.
- I bookmarked this list of 17 “un-put-downable” books for my next trip to the library.
- My scalp is having a bit of a freakout this winter, but this drugstore salicylic acid shampoo is saving the day by seriously reducing flakes and itchiness. Plus it’s fragrance-free, so no telltale dandruff shampoo smell.
- If you’re looking for a small makeup pouch to toss in your bag with your everyday touch-up essentials, I found the perfect one at Ulta this week for $6. And it’s leopard print.
You'll also love:
Subscribe For Updates
Are you into real-life style and beauty tips, books, and the occasional DIY project? Enter your email and receive fresh posts straight to your inbox. (Spam sold separately.)