- Wow, we had really questionable shoe choices in the 90s, y’all. (I had almost all of them, or at least knock-off versions.)
- Benefit just released a cream-to-powder stick of one of my favorite bronzers and I want to get my paws on it.
- I LOVE this body-positive roundup of women sharing real “before-and-after” body shots on their Instagram.
- Speaking of bods, I finally found my perfect bra.
- For everyone who loved my gold Stan Smiths from my Style Files post, these gold and white Superstars are a cute alternative.
- These animals look like they’re about to drop the hottest albums of 2017.
- I recently discovered all of Mary Greenwell’s old YouTube makeup tutorials on YouTube. Mary is an iconic British makeup artist who famously worked with Princess Diana. She’s all about accentuating natural beauty with “real life” unfussy makeup, and I’m obsessed. Two great tricks I picked up from her: applying base and concealer with my hands only to warm up the product and really blend it into the skin, and using a small foundation brush instead of a big powder brush to lightly sweep setting powder onto tricky areas, like the under-eye and around the nose.
- OMG, Emma Watson, please be my life coach!
- This 7-year old and her mom take Disney dress-up to a whole new [amazing] level.
- Put down your phone: reducing your screen time may improve your health.
- I’d like a pair of these Chanel-inspired leather ballet flats that are under $100, please and thanks.
- The sandals in the photo are a few years old, but try these cute studded slides.
- While looking for a dupe for those sandals, I just found these taupe ankle-wrap Steve Maddens for $50 and ordered them.
I'm a small town girl from the sunshine state with an affinity for bookstores, beauty counters and unfussy style. I spend my days running my flower shop, and my nights blogging about what I love and what I wear. (Or watching Netflix and drinking wine.)