You Need A Biker Jacket In Your Life

Faux Leather Biker Jacket, Wardrobe Staples, Capsule Wardrobe, Style Blog, Budget Style

This faux leather number was an awesome find at Kohl’s for less than $60 several years ago. I scooped it up because it reminded me of a real leather biker jacket I saw on Cupcakes and Cashmere by Anine Bing, which at the time retailed for somewhere around my mortgage payment. It had similar quilted details and zippered sleeves with a slim fit, and happily fit in my budget at a fraction of the cost of the designer version. It’s still going strong as one of my favorite, hardest-working basics in my closet.

Faux Leather Biker Jacket Outfit, Style Blog, Budget Style

There’s something really easy and effortless about a cool leather — or faux leather! —   jacket: I love that you can throw it over a simple dress or t-shirt and jeans and look effortlessly put together.

See: Popsugar’s list of 28 different looks you can achieve with one leather jacket.

It’s become such a wardrobe staple I’m considering saving up some cash to invest in a real leather version. I mean, how dreamy is this ALLSAINTS beauty?

In the meantime, I’d love to add another faux leather or suede biker jacket to my closet in a light breezy color for spring… I’m thinking grey, baby blue or blush pink. I rounded up some budget-friendly styles I love that are all perfect for the season, and bonus, they’re all under $125!

1. Obsessed with each and every one of these <3

Posted 6.16.17 Reply
  2. cortitooooooo wrote:

Cansiones.

Posted 6.12.17 Reply
  3. cortitooooooo wrote:

Love. Bebeee cortitoo.

Posted 6.12.17 Reply
  4. Anonymous wrote:

Keira you look so nice in anything you put on !!
    Love this post !!

Posted 5.7.17 Reply
  5. URSULA wrote:

OMG I want the pink one from Warehouse :O Perfect! <3

Posted 5.7.17 Reply
  6. I love leather jackets, I just have a hard time styling it with the rest of my wardrobe. This post was very useful!

Posted 5.4.17 Reply
  7. vickya1993 wrote:

Can’t beat a biker jacket, it’s my biggest clothing staple.

Posted 5.4.17 Reply
  8. I have a gorgeous blue one but it’s a wee bit tight on my arms. Can’t wait to wear it more!

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
  9. Love it. I got an oxblood suede one at Express this year and adore it..not as easy to mix through the seasons as leather though perhaps

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
  10. mamabearco wrote:

I picked up a faux leather jacket in a bright peach color a few years ago from a boutique that was going out of business. It was on MAJOR sale, so I bought it, despite knowing that I’d virtually never wear it because of the color. Wrong! I was so surprised at how many things in my closet I could wear it with, and I get compliments on it every time. I love that gray one from H&M, too!

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
  11. Yasssss I love a good biker jacket!!! The blush pink looks so perfect, it makes it feminine but it still looks edgy!

Posted 5.2.17 Reply
  12. DymondM wrote:

My black leather jacket from F21 is my biggest closet staple. Looking into investing in other colors like mint,peach,and white. i don’t like suede jackets though, because I feel it takes the edge off of the silhouette.

Posted 5.2.17 Reply
  13. They’re my very favorite skinnies from American Eagle! I always keep a couple pair in my closet, and they’re only $50.

Here’s a link: https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=536960333&pid=uid4516-25114746-64

Posted 5.2.17 Reply
  14. Goodness, all of the options you’ve shown are so good. It’d be damned hard to choose. A grey or beige is always practical, but the pink Warehouse one is so pale it’s practically a neutral. And the arms are perfect. For a short gal like me, it’d probably be a little long. I love the length of the Boohoo Gemma. In other words, you can’t go wrong with any of them!

Posted 5.2.17 Reply
  15. Julie Mennel wrote:

Love the look. Where are your pants from?

Posted 5.2.17 Reply

@keiralennox

• We love a 5:30pm cocktail date so we can be home on the couch watching ‘Stranger Things’ by 7:00. 👵🏼👴🏻 #turnup #friyay #kindachill
  • Fiddle game strong at @nplus1coffee! Look how happy this lady is in her little spot of sunshine. ☺️☀️ #shoplocal #urbanjungle #crazyplantpeople #fiddleleaffig
  • Regram from @lasaterflowers :: The prettiest pile of ‘Quicksand’ roses from a wedding a few weeks ago. They’re a favorite around here. 💕
  • Some days I have my sh*t together; some days I have to get ready to go out to dinner on my office floor with a mirror propped against the wall.
  • Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉