Mad About Mules

08/01/2017 9 Comments
Embroidered Mules, 90s Fashion Trends, Women's Fashion, TJMaxx

Mad About Mules

08/01/2017 9 Comments

Since my current casual/minimal style feels like I transported back to the 90s — high-rise jeans, lots of easy tees, every oversized button-down I can get my hands on, all the denim — it’s only fitting that I’m on totally on board the mule trend. The slide-on shoes made a big comeback this year, with iterations in every color, fabrication, and heel-style. I’ll take mine in a colorful suede or neutral leather with a little block heel, please and thank you.

I think Anna officially sparked my mules obsession when I saw her wearing red suede mules from And Other Stories on her Instagram. I started thinking about how easy and effortless they were, and how the pop of color would be perfect with everything from jeans and a white tee, to a double-denim OOTD, to a little black dress. I’ve cruised TJ Maxx and my Hautelook app on many occasions looking for a similar budget-friendly pair, and I found these embroidered numbers for $20! I’m wearing them with everything, but still on the hunt for that perfect colorful pair.

Here are some of my favorite picks, all under $100. Just click ’em to shop!

Gap Mules   Steve Steve Madden Mules    Sole Society Floral Embroidered Mules.jpg

dolce-vita-mules.jpg    Jeffrey Campbell Perpetua Mules     jeffrey-cambell-beaton-mules.jpg

Seychelles Commute Mules.jpg    Raye Cara Mule Metallic Leather     Jeffrey Campbell Perpetua II Mules

• Daniela Soriano 08/23/2017 at 11:18 am

They are ALL gorgeous!! I’m obsessed as well!! <3

• Carolina 08/05/2017 at 6:59 pm

Love the Mules !

• thegarsowtwins 08/03/2017 at 8:12 pm

Obsessed with the navy ones! xx, Britta & Carli from http://twinspiration.co/

• oannafashionsimbol 08/03/2017 at 6:00 pm

Omg , need all these mules <3 <3 <3 absolutley divin

• wildflowermind 08/03/2017 at 7:29 am

Aw, thanks for this post! I’ve never really looked twice at mules, you’ve definitely opened my eyes to them! Looove the yellow pair!

Emma xx

• magmignonette 08/02/2017 at 11:12 pm

Gorgeous Mules! Have not tried before, maybe i should try use one, especially i have big toes :D

• CassieMorganM 08/02/2017 at 10:44 pm

I have 1 pair of high heel mules but they are black! I need MORE!

• Kinza G Khan 08/02/2017 at 9:25 pm

I love the floral ones!

• parsimoniouspenny 08/01/2017 at 8:10 pm

I’ve been looking for a dressy yet casual summer footwear option and mules have totally caught my eye, love this post!
    Xx