I’m calling it: OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy is going to be my go-to summer nude. It’s a warm peachy-pink with a sheer formula that you can layer for more opaque coverage. This is three thin coats over their ridge-filling primer base, topped off with my favorite high-shine ‘instant gel effect’ top coat.
- A Delicious and Easy White Bean Kale Salad
- How To Set Up A Bouquet Bar
- How I Take My Own Outfit Photos With My Smartphone
- I Can't Get Enough of This 2-Step Manicure
- The Drugstore Matte Lipstick I'm Loving For Fall
- New Additions To My Skin Care Routine
- A Great Boot Dupe For Your Fall Wardrobe Consideration