I Love A Naked Manicure

Zoya Naked Manicure Nail Perfecting Kit

A Pretty Penny, Natural Manicure, Zoya Naked Manicure Perfecting Kit, Naked Manicure, Healthy Nails, DIY Manicure

My beauty mantra: do less.

You already know I love a good no-makeup makeup‘ routine, and my latest favorite thing is a clean and natural manicure. When my salon started stocking Zoya’s Naked Manicure kits, I had to get my hands on one (ha, pun).

For the cost of a professional manicure, this perfecting kit has everything you need to get lots of your-nails-but-better DIY manis at home. It treats, corrects, and protects in five minutes, and leaves your nails with a satin buff finish that lasts. Over time and repeated use, the system improves nails’ strength, condition and flexibility; it’s especially great if you’ve damaged your nails with acrylics or gel manicures.

And like all Zoya’s nail products, all the polishes in the kit are toxin-free.

Zoya Naked Manicure Womens Nail Perfecting Kit, DIY Manicure

To keep my hands and cuticles in shape — they take a beating at the flower shop — I keep this all-natural Shea Moisture hand and body scrub by the bathroom sink and give my paws a good scrub when I get home from work each day. I also keep hand lotion everywhere (from my handbag to my desk drawer and nightstand) and try to remember to apply it throughout the day. I love anything from FarmHouse Fresh, The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector, and Goe Oil

DIY Manicure, Shea Moisture Hand and Body Scrub, Farmhouse Fresh Sweet Cream Body Milk, Natural Beauty Products

This post first appeared on the blog on August 4, 2015. I rescued it from the archives and updated it with fresh links to get your paws on your own Naked kit.

1. Nicole Roe wrote:

I’ve been using this for years and recommend it to everyone. I can’t paint my nails at home so it’s the only DIY I’ll use.

Posted 1.27.19 Reply
  2. Anthea wrote:

Your nails look great. I had a natural manicure the other day at my favourite spa because I’d had nail damage after a bad gellish removal. It looked so pretty that I cannot wait to get another one.

Posted 1.15.19 Reply
    • Thank you! Oh man, I know the pain of bad gel removals. The best part about these kinds of manicures is no chipping!!

Posted 1.16.19 Reply
  3. Oh cool! Best wishes

Posted 8.26.15 Reply
  4. how would you suggest shaping nails?

Posted 8.21.15 Reply
  5. Omg! Absolutely love this :) going to try it out

Posted 8.14.15 Reply
  6. Kim Ross wrote:

Hi Keira, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. I haven’t seen anything from you lately. I hope all is well with you! Kim

Posted 8.13.15 Reply
  7. iandbeauty wrote:

Wow! love this! definitely need to get that manicure set!

Posted 8.13.15 Reply
  8. MK wrote:

Cute! I love your style! Could you help me out with my new beauty blog (www.cutiepies101.wordpress.com)?? It would be much appreciated!

Posted 8.11.15 Reply
  9. How do you get the hand you write with to look the same as the hand you don’t write with

Posted 8.10.15 Reply
  10. Reblogged this on STYLE WITH BRI.

Posted 8.10.15 Reply
  11. hpoirier wrote:

Great post! I’d love to hear about that Sweet Cream!!

Posted 8.6.15 Reply
  12. Heidi H wrote:

Okay, you inspired me to take off my polish last night and bare it :) You are always the cutest!

Posted 8.6.15 Reply
  13. Your naked mani looks lovely dear. I would also give it a try :) Thanks for sharing

Posted 8.6.15 Reply
  14. Lovely!! I’m also a huge fan of the “naked” natural mani :)

Xo
    Pauline

Posted 8.5.15 Reply
  15. Suezanne wrote:

I know how much u like a deal😊As well as I do. You may have heard of this Tumble deal, I just came across it. Amazing deals. Thought you might want to go ck it out if you have not already. Great nails😊

Posted 8.5.15 Reply
  16. Caryl wrote:

Lovely simple nails! :) x

Caryl – http://carylalmelor.com/

Posted 8.5.15 Reply
  17. Nicole Roe wrote:

i bought it a few weeks ago too. Love it.

Posted 8.5.15 Reply
  18. Posted 8.5.15 Reply
  19. Yudum Uzuner wrote:

elegant! a nice clean look (Y) check out my blog sometime

Posted 8.5.15 Reply
  20. Thanks for sharing this! It looks fantastic!

Posted 8.5.15 Reply
  21. Too cool! I didn’t know that such things existed.http://wp.me/p65oNU-4P

Posted 8.4.15 Reply
  22. Sheridan Johnson wrote:

Such pretty nails! I definitely need to look into getting a longer lasting moisturizing lotion, since I wash my hands so much throughout the day! :)

Posted 8.4.15 Reply
  23. Toby wrote:

great post and love the go with less effect on your nails http://www.poshandspicy.com

Posted 8.4.15 Reply
  24. Catherine wrote:

Wow! Your nails are just so perfect! You make me wanna go all naked on my nails!!!

Posted 8.4.15 Reply
  25. your nails are so nice!

Posted 8.4.15 Reply
  26. tullekit wrote:

I love the natural beauty in your nails. I definitely want to try this out!

Posted 8.4.15 Reply
  27. Gorgeous!

Posted 8.4.15 Reply
  28. Carolina E. wrote:

Like your naked manicure !!

Posted 8.4.15 Reply
  29. I was literally just looking at the naked manicure kit today! Thanks for the great review. Maybe I’ll give it a go! :)

Posted 8.4.15 Reply