Happy Saturday! I have a growing collection of bookmarks on my phone with links I’ve enjoyed in the last few weeks. So I thought I’d put ’em all together in a blog post. Just in case you were looking for something to read with your morning coffee. Hope your weekend’s lovely!
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase from my recommendations.
• @90sanxiety is my latest Instagram obsession.
• How Bon Appétit became a YouTube sensation. (Seriously, it’s a treasure.)
• brb, filling my Sephora cart with Anna’s all-time makeup favorites. (Although, I already own most of them from her past recommendations.)
• Shopbop rounded up a collection of fall fashion finds under $200, featuring some great on-trend pieces to update your wardrobe this season. Like these snake print leather bootie mules, or the vintage fit Levi’s 501 skinnies I love.
• Everything Google knows about Mariah Carey’s beauty routine.
• While you’re hanging out around YouTube, check out Shelbey Wilson’s video, ‘My favorite high end products, DUPED.’ She found several drugstore alternatives to some of my Charlotte Tilbury makeup favorites. Including this nude lip liner that’s always in my bag.
• I’m kind of into this fall multi-colored manicure trend!
• I still love this drugstore matte lipstick for fall.
• I picked up an old beauty favorite during a recent Target run. This peach-toned corrector neutralizes discoloration and brightens the under-eye area, and it’s almost a third of the price of a similar product from Sephora.