Happy Monday! I’m trying to get back into the swing of updating regularly; including getting back to my weekly series posts. Like This + That, where I kick off the week with a fresh collection of things I I love from around the web. It’s inspired by ‘Leslie’s Lists’ on Cupcakes and Cashmere and Grace’s ‘Weekend Reading’ on The Stripe. This + That is a fun way share the all the style, beauty, and lifestyle stuff on my radar.
This post contains affiliate links denoted by a ‘*’. I may earn a commission from the retailer if you make a purchase from these links.
• If you’re still working from home and missing your daily coffee shop trips, check out Shelbey Wilson’s video with 5 Starbucks drinks you can make at home.
• For lazy morning people like myself: in case you missed it, I shared my super easy iced coffee recipe that I make every morning with instant coffee.
(Although I’m mostly living that do-it-yourself barista life, I make sure to visit locally-owned coffee shops at least once a week. Our community coffee shops really need our support right now!)
• And for my last coffee trick: I’d love to whip up a batch of this exfoliating DIY coffee scrub by hello glow!
• I loved Anna’s video recreating her favorite outfits from Instagram with pieces from her capsule wardrobe. Sometimes you just need a little inspiration to find fresh ways to remix your stuff!
• I’m mostly avoiding the temptation of the Nordstrom sale. But I do have my eye on this cinnamon-colored vegan leather moto jacket* that’s under $60.
• ‘A case for being okay with okay‘ by Wit & Delight. “One thing I’m learning in this year is that embracing ALL the feels, ALL the days, ALL the ups AND downs may just be the lesson I needed desperately to embrace.”
Photo by eberhard grossgasteiger on Pexels.com