1. Amy wrote:
    Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  2. Kellie wrote:

>So cute!

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  3. >So you're trying to make me swoon, aren't you? Well nicely played, madam, because I'm now weak in the knees and cooing over these cuties.

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  4. >This is adorable and looks like it was so much fun! :)

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  5. >My chihuahua Rocker and I would love a play date with all those pups!Cess O. <3The Outfit Diaries

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  6. Saxie5 wrote:

>All those dogs are so cute! Love the basset hounds!

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  7. Louise wrote:

>These are the cutest dogs!

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  8. Liesl wrote:

>Cute…what a lovely day out for these doggies!Liesl :)

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  9. Una wrote:

>they are all so adorable and cute !!xx

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  10. >Such a great song! :) I love watching dogs play…I think that we could learn a lot from them ;)

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  11. >Hey Keira! We missed you today at the park! It was my two chihuahua's first visit and they loved it. :) Good seeing you last night if only briefly! xo

Posted 5.17.11 Reply

@keiralennox

• Farm-fresh blooms in repurposed glass from @happysplacefarm. 💕 #farmersmarket #summerlovin
  • I bought a beautiful loaf of fresh sourdough 🍞 from @honeycombbread and there’s a solid chance I‘ll rip into it on the drive home. #farmersmarket #carbsarelife
  • @shannatrudell and I talk about going to the Saturday morning farmers market at least twice a month and never *actually* do it; until today! 🍑 #farmersmarket #summerlovin #fromwhereistand
  • We love a 5:30pm cocktail date so we can be home on the couch watching ‘Stranger Things’ by 7:00. 👵🏼👴🏻 #turnup #friyay #kindachill
  • Fiddle game strong at @nplus1coffee! Look how happy this lady is in her little spot of sunshine. ☺️☀️ #shoplocal #urbanjungle #crazyplantpeople #fiddleleaffig
  • Regram from @lasaterflowers :: The prettiest pile of ‘Quicksand’ roses from a wedding a few weeks ago. They’re a favorite around here. 💕