and summer faded into the fall.

08/30/2011 18 Comments

and summer faded into the fall.

08/30/2011 18 Comments

Oh My Romper (c/o Threadcase) | Madison ruffled cardi (Belk sale) | BCBG denim flats (Marshalls) | drugstore sunnies | Skinny decaf cappuccino (Dunkin’ Donuts)

Fall is easily my favorite time of year. Cooler temps, pumpkin lattes, scarves and boots, and all the great holidays and parties that only require you to eat, drink and be merry. Good stuff.

I feel like this season changeover can’t come quick enough. I’m starting to get in a style funk, and I’m running out of ideas for remixing my favorite pieces without having a heatstroke {layering has not been an option in the sunshine state for the past few months}. Your fall must-have suggestions were quite helpful yesterday! I’m making a list of the basics I’ll need to get me through the new season, and I’ll share them with you soon.

• Tündéri Lonka 10/26/2011 at 5:04 pm

you are beautiful.

• It's Strangely Me 09/03/2011 at 12:09 pm

I absolutely adore this entire outfit!! I am in love with that cardigan, the details are adorable.

B

• Isabella 09/01/2011 at 12:32 am

Don’t get too excited Keira! You know Florida summer is still sticking around for a while. Until then we will have to wear our cardies in (sweaty) vain.

• Allie 09/01/2011 at 12:14 am

I definitely hear you on being tired of the summer wardrobe choices. I’m ready for layering, tights, boots, and a warm fall color palette, but these 90 degree days aren’t making it easy to switch over!

• Anonymous 08/31/2011 at 5:19 pm

You are the cutests! Love to you!

• Shon 08/31/2011 at 7:26 am

So cute, love the coffee cup!! My fav accessory!! I was all set to wear my romper with a cardi on Friday, but Irene foiled my plans!! I’ll revisit this week though. Thank you for the darling reminder!! How is the shop coming along??

• Holly 08/30/2011 at 11:03 pm

Pumpkin Lattes, my FAVORITE. That romper is darling, btw.

Holly

• anastasiac 08/30/2011 at 9:18 pm

We’re looking forward to the start of Spring (tommorow!! yayy!) here in Australia!!
    cute look….

• Hannah 08/30/2011 at 8:56 pm

love the romper! great pattern & colors.

see my blog, here: chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

• Cheryl parker 08/30/2011 at 8:17 pm

I cannot wait for fall! Hands down, it is the best season!!!!! Can’t wait to see your fall looks….I heart layers! You look great in this romper though!
    Cheryl

• mind of mr 08/30/2011 at 6:11 pm

love the cardi!!

mindofmr.blogspot.com

• rhiannon 08/30/2011 at 5:55 pm

adorable outfit! i can’t wait for fall, it’s my favorite!

• Imke 08/30/2011 at 4:40 pm

So cute! I love your outfit, every part of it!

Xo, Imke

• Sage 08/30/2011 at 4:33 pm

Fall is definitely my favorite season. I recently moved to San Francisco, and now I get fall weather all year long!

Looking forward to your fall basics list–I need some new ideas for fall outfits.

• ShopFast 08/30/2011 at 4:31 pm

I love this outfit! Just adorable!

• Sydney 08/30/2011 at 4:24 pm

Fall is my favourite season too! I LOVE cider! Yummm!

• Anne with an e 08/30/2011 at 2:38 pm

ah, i hear you on running out of summer ideas. really trying to work on my remixing powers around here as labor day weekend is going to be in the 90s – i’ve got a party to go to, and i swear these people have already seen me in every sundress and skirt/tank top combination i own this summer :)

• Kelsey Williams 08/30/2011 at 2:37 pm