and summer faded into the fall.

Oh My Romper (c/o Threadcase) | Madison ruffled cardi (Belk sale) | BCBG denim flats (Marshalls) | drugstore sunnies | Skinny decaf cappuccino (Dunkin’ Donuts)

Fall is easily my favorite time of year. Cooler temps, pumpkin lattes, scarves and boots, and all the great holidays and parties that only require you to eat, drink and be merry. Good stuff.

I feel like this season changeover can’t come quick enough. I’m starting to get in a style funk, and I’m running out of ideas for remixing my favorite pieces without having a heatstroke {layering has not been an option in the sunshine state for the past few months}. Your fall must-have suggestions were quite helpful yesterday! I’m making a list of the basics I’ll need to get me through the new season, and I’ll share them with you soon.

1. you are beautiful.

Posted 10.26.11 Reply
  2. I absolutely adore this entire outfit!! I am in love with that cardigan, the details are adorable.

B

Posted 9.3.11 Reply
  3. Isabella wrote:

Don’t get too excited Keira! You know Florida summer is still sticking around for a while. Until then we will have to wear our cardies in (sweaty) vain.

Posted 9.1.11 Reply
  4. Allie wrote:

I definitely hear you on being tired of the summer wardrobe choices. I’m ready for layering, tights, boots, and a warm fall color palette, but these 90 degree days aren’t making it easy to switch over!

Posted 9.1.11 Reply
  5. Anonymous wrote:

You are the cutests! Love to you!

Posted 8.31.11 Reply
  6. Shon wrote:

So cute, love the coffee cup!! My fav accessory!! I was all set to wear my romper with a cardi on Friday, but Irene foiled my plans!! I’ll revisit this week though. Thank you for the darling reminder!! How is the shop coming along??

Posted 8.31.11 Reply
  7. Holly wrote:

Pumpkin Lattes, my FAVORITE. That romper is darling, btw.

Holly

8. anastasiac wrote:

We’re looking forward to the start of Spring (tommorow!! yayy!) here in Australia!!
    cute look….

9. Hannah wrote:

love the romper! great pattern & colors.

see my blog, here: chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Posted 8.30.11 Reply
  10. I cannot wait for fall! Hands down, it is the best season!!!!! Can’t wait to see your fall looks….I heart layers! You look great in this romper though!
    Cheryl

11. mind of mr wrote:

love the cardi!!

mindofmr.blogspot.com

12. rhiannon wrote:

adorable outfit! i can’t wait for fall, it’s my favorite!

13. Imke wrote:

So cute! I love your outfit, every part of it!

Xo, Imke

14. Sage wrote:

Fall is definitely my favorite season. I recently moved to San Francisco, and now I get fall weather all year long!

Looking forward to your fall basics list–I need some new ideas for fall outfits.

15. ShopFast wrote:

I love this outfit! Just adorable!

16. Sydney wrote:

Fall is my favourite season too! I LOVE cider! Yummm!

Posted 8.30.11 Reply
  17. ah, i hear you on running out of summer ideas. really trying to work on my remixing powers around here as labor day weekend is going to be in the 90s – i’ve got a party to go to, and i swear these people have already seen me in every sundress and skirt/tank top combination i own this summer :)

18. What a CUTE outfit!

@keiralennox

• Our blooming crepe myrtle + pink sunset skies. 💕
She was just a little baby tree when we planted her by our front window 13 summers ago, and now she’s as tall as the roof! #crepemyrtle #ihavethisthingwithpink #acolorstory #summernights
  • To file under Unexpected Wardrobe Staples: a snake print duster; I found this one at @topbuttons last month and put it in my #30x30remix as a wildcard. I wore it for the first time yesterday, and now I’m totally on-board the kimono/duster/light-and-easy-layering-layering-piece train! #ootd #instastyle #whatiwore #shoplocal
  • Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼