“friends don’t let friends shop retail.”

Banana Republic tank dress (a pretty penny) | Romeo & Juliet Couture pleather jacket (via Hautelook) | Big Buddha “Aaron” clutch (via Hautelook) | Sam Edelman “Garner” Gladiator Sandals (via Hautelook

This outfit is a like a little homage to my obsession with Hautelook, a free members-only e-tailer that’s every bargain lover’s dream.  Every morning, the site is updated with new “sales” in categories ranging from apparel and beauty to lifestyle and travel with savings up to 75% off. Speaking of 75%, as much of this outfit is made up of Hautelook purchases. Today’s events: William Rast denim (with a Deal of the Day on white ankle skinnies for $49!!), Oscar de la Renta sunnies, and Vince Camuto handbags, to name a few.

As if designer labels at deep discounts weren’t enticing enough, members receive $10 in shopping credits each time a referred friend makes a first purchase on the site. Let’s do the math: if you sign up (it’s free an easy) and email your invite link to five girlfriends, who then make a purchase, you get $50 in credits to spend on whatever your little heart desires! Kind of awesome, right?

Don’t have time to sit in front of the computer and wait for new sales to launch? There’s an app for that.

1. Alyssa wrote:

Great outfit!

Posted 3.3.12 Reply
  2. Melina wrote:

I love that dress, those little ruffle details are adorable! And paired with that leather jacket?? So chic!

xx Melina

Posted 3.3.12 Reply
  3. Anonymous wrote:

I love how the jacket makes the dress so sassy!!!!

Posted 3.3.12 Reply
  4. katie wrote:

i’ve bought a few tings from that site but have forgotten about it the last month or so – i’m going to look now! i love the jacket you paired with your dress. you look beautiful!

Posted 3.2.12 Reply
  5. I am a sucker for a good deal. How nice is it to find them online, you don’t have to push and shove your way in and you don’t have to go through piles, just pages.
    Your dress is super cute.

Posted 3.2.12 Reply
  6. Cute look!! And definitely a fan of HauteLook as well! x

Posted 3.2.12 Reply
  7. Amy wrote:

cute dress

Posted 2.29.12 Reply
  8. rhiannon wrote:

that dress is so so adorable! and your hair looks gorgeous!

Posted 2.28.12 Reply
  9. I love that dress. It’s super casual, but the little ruffle detail dresses it up just the right amount :)

xo,
    Hannah

Posted 2.28.12 Reply
  10. Oooh, sounds like a fantastic site!! And goodness I love how you styled this dress, it’s such a pretty look. I’m also loving all of your layered bangles, so chic!! xo veronika

Posted 2.28.12 Reply

@keiralennox

• We love a 5:30pm cocktail date so we can be home on the couch watching ‘Stranger Things’ by 7:00. 👵🏼👴🏻 #turnup #friyay #kindachill
  • Fiddle game strong at @nplus1coffee! Look how happy this lady is in her little spot of sunshine. ☺️☀️ #shoplocal #urbanjungle #crazyplantpeople #fiddleleaffig
  • Regram from @lasaterflowers :: The prettiest pile of ‘Quicksand’ roses from a wedding a few weeks ago. They’re a favorite around here. 💕
  • Some days I have my sh*t together; some days I have to get ready to go out to dinner on my office floor with a mirror propped against the wall.
  • Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉