cozy

Express sweater (a pretty penny, available online) | Urban Outfitters ruffled cami | LC Lauren Conrad shorts | Unionbay sandals | Gianni Bini handbag

I think there’s something so effortless and pretty about loose fitting open-knit sweaters. Not to mention the snuggle factor; it’s like being wrapped up in your favorite blanket all day! Too bad it’s 85 degrees today and I can only go outside in 60 second intervals before overheating. It’s going to be a long spring and summer.

1. You are so cute and so is your lipcolor! Can I ask which it is? Thank you. :)

Posted 3.19.12 Reply
    • Thank you! It’s my new favorite lip product, LORAC Co-Stars long wearing lip gloss in Steamy Kiss. I picked it up on super discount from Hautelook, but you can find it here!

Posted 3.19.12 Reply
      • Ah yes, I have noticed it on you before. It’s perfect and I think I will copy-cat you. Thanks so much!

Posted 3.20.12 Reply
  2. Delaney wrote:

I do agree about open knit sweaters..Love this casual look. Great sandals. Love your lax waves and hair color too!
    Delaney
    xx

Posted 3.19.12 Reply
  3. Winn wrote:

Gorgeous! Love the easy, pulled-back hairstyle with this look.

Posted 3.16.12 Reply
  4. shannon wrote:

I love open knit sweaters as well. You look lovely.

Posted 3.16.12 Reply
  5. Robin wrote:

These photos are beautiful and I LOVE that sweater! I hear ya on the weather. Holy Moses it was like 80 here today in Colorado. In March, that is unheard of.

Posted 3.16.12 Reply
  6. Amy wrote:

Cute sweater

Posted 3.15.12 Reply
  7. Terri wrote:

While it sucks that you overheated in your adorable sweater, I LOVE that we’re going to have a long spring and summer!!

Posted 3.15.12 Reply
  8. Krysti wrote:

I love this! You are just too adorable!

Posted 3.15.12 Reply

@keiralennox

• Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼
  • Found our new favorite beach getaway spot this weekend! 🌴 #lovefl
  • If anyone needs me I’ll be at the...🍹
  • Just when I thought I couldn’t love @rafanatural coconut oil bar soap more, I started using them with these natural fiber ‘soap sacks’ and leveled up.
ICYMI, my latest blog post is a roundup of 10 random things I’m loving right now, inspired by all the great finds on @things.i.bought.and.liked. (And doing my best @mariahlleonard photography impression with this afternoon light.) ✨
Check it out at keiralennox.com.