find me on instagram!

instagram

I’ve been a lazy blogger for the last week or so. I’m cutting myself some slack; lazy is summer’s middle name, and I don’t have the motivation for much besides reading books on a lounge chair, gorging myself on fresh berries, and drinking peach iced green tea by the bucketfuls. Summer, you’re lovely.

Since I don’t have anything to share today, I thought I’d remind you that you can find me on Instagram! My username is keiralennox (totes original) and I post lots of updates from the flower shop, cute snaps of Doak, outfit ideas, and snippets of life around the Lennox camp. I promise not to flood your feed with pictures of my breakfast.

Are you on Instagram? Share those usernames so I can peep ’em!

1. This is my first time on your blog, it’s amazing I really love it❤ you can find me at http://www.m89bymartinasona.com, I am a new blogger, I hope you will visit me! Kisses!!

Posted 7.1.13 Reply
  2. I don’t know who these people are that don’t like food Instagram posts. People with eating disorders maybe? I love them, post away your breakfast pics!

Posted 6.29.13 Reply
    • LOL! I love a good food ‘gram myself. Especially ones that inspire me to put down the waffle fries and eat something healthy ;-)

Posted 6.29.13 Reply
  3. Leslie wrote:

your summer sounds wonderful so far! i love following you on instagram :) mine is @leskeath

Posted 6.28.13 Reply
  4. Amy wrote:

we all need a lazy week once in awhile

Posted 6.27.13 Reply
  5. Ashley D. wrote:

“peach iced green tea”
    Oh yum! What brand do you get?
    ashleybeebzz on instagram.

Posted 6.26.13 Reply
  6. Hi, doll! I’ll look for you now! xo
    Would love for you to follow me as well @simplychristal

Posted 6.26.13 Reply
  7. My Instagram name is rachelliss, I’m gonna check yours out now :)

Posted 6.26.13 Reply
  8. Ashley wrote:

I love instagram! Just followed you. : ) @ashleym1087

Posted 6.26.13 Reply
  9. Dale wrote:

just followed you on instagram! @daletervooren

Posted 6.26.13 Reply
  10. Hey! I’m already following you, and i love your posts! My instagram username is tipper585. I’d love it if you followed me back :-)

Posted 6.26.13 Reply
  11. Allison wrote:

I recently got my Instagram act together, and am already addicted! Find me @allisonsprinkles

Posted 6.26.13 Reply
  12. lolanded wrote:

Cute blog, I shall definitely be looking out for you on Insta- mine is @lolaojo

Posted 6.26.13 Reply
  13. Angie wrote:

amal7072 in IG…
    LOVE your blog!!!

Posted 6.26.13 Reply
  14. Nikki wrote:

nicole_katherine

Posted 6.26.13 Reply
  15. I adore Instagram! Stephanie_arlyn follow me :)

Posted 6.26.13 Reply
  16. I’ll definitely follow you on Instagram!

17. callmemimi wrote:

18. Robin Stansberry wrote:

find me @ robinstansberry

Posted 6.25.13 Reply
  19. I agree! Or perhaps “relaxed” could be summer’s middle name! :))) did you already divulge your recipe for peach ice tea???? :))) I am @chicnailstyles on IG! I’ll go follow you now! :)

Posted 6.25.13 Reply
    • For now, Starbucks is fulfilling my shaken iced peach green tea requirements, but now you’ve inspired me to figure out how to make it myself! I’ll keep you posted ;-)

Posted 6.28.13 Reply
  20. Hello!

Follow me too @AndreHotter

hUg! ;)

21. Steph wrote:

I love finding new people to follow! I’m steph_btn on Instagram :)

22. Awesome!! @Titalabonitaaa

23. christine wrote:

your blog!! I am @houseonjayne :)

• christine wrote:

whoops – LOVE* your blog!

24. I will have to check you out on Instagram! I am @thebayarean

Posted 6.25.13 Reply
  25. I have just started back up my Blog. I was lazy and stopped writing it. I have tried to write a few at once and set them to upload once I week to try and keep on top of it. Have you got any good tips?

Posted 6.25.13 Reply
    • I think everyone goes through lulls, and sometimes you just need a dose of new inspiration! When I feel like I’m in a rut, I like to find new blogs (Bloglovin’ is a great place to discover blogs in all kinds of subjects!) and browse through Pinterest and my favorite style magazines.

I’ve never been good at nailing down a posting schedule; some weeks I post 5 times and others I’m lucky to hit “publish” once or twice. It sounds like you’re on the right track with lining up posts in a queue and scheduling them for once a week!

Posted 6.28.13 Reply
  26. Heading over to instagram to follow you. Mine is @beingstepmom. :-)

Posted 6.25.13 Reply
  27. im hiheatherhi on instagram:) I’ll look you up now!

28. Cblairc wrote:

I am loving the instafeed! Follow me @Candablair

Posted 6.25.13 Reply
  29. Love your posts and blogs…. Lizket1 on Instagram :)