Taking Stock | 11

Making : prom corsages ’til my fingers fall off.
Cooking : more veggies after watching Fed Up last weekend.
Drinking : Tazo ‘Organic Peachy Green’ over ice by day, Blue Moon First Peach Ale by night. I have a thing for peaches, I guess?
Reading : The Bell Jar and Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
Wanting : good news on a potential business opportunity.
Wishing : for a good Mother’s Day week at the flower shop!
Enjoying : longer days and soaking up the extra sunshine after work.
Listening : to ‘Hamptons Beach Traffic’ on Songza.
Waiting : to use up some skincare products so I can dip my toes into the Korean routine that’s buzzing all over the beauty blogs.
Liking Ingrid Nilsen’s YouTube channel. I love her sweet, happy vibe!
Loving : Essie’s ‘peach daiquiri’ polish; it’s the perfect bright peachy-pink for spring. {Peach again?}
Bookmarking: ’20 Things to Do When You’re 30 That Will Make Life Better When You’re 50.’
Watching : Parenthood on Netflix. All the feelings! And the best soundtrack.
Needing : a “she shed.”
Smelling : Lollia ‘Relax’ handcreme (totally use it as an all-over lotion) and perfume, my new favorite for spring.
Wearing : Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in ‘strawberry’ almost every day.
Thinking : life is pretty amazing right now. I like you, 30.
Marveling : at my 8th wedding anniversary coming up next week. Time, it is a flyin’.
Feeling : lovely.

{Inspired by Sydney, who was inspired by Pip.}

1. I love this idea! Inspires me to do one of my own

Posted 5.21.15 Reply
  2. shay Lyn wrote:

Love this! Thinking I’ll do a copycat post inspired by you + all the others you were inspired by!

Posted 5.15.15 Reply
  3. I love these posts! Will have to try something like this myself, I would be interested to see some of my answers!

Posted 5.13.15 Reply
  4. I just started watching Parenthood! Literally 1.5 episodes in…using it as entertainment during midnight newborn feedings. Love this post!

Posted 5.12.15 Reply
  5. LOVE that orange bag!!!

Posted 5.6.15 Reply
  6. Reblogged this on Chesa Nmezi’s General Blog..

Posted 5.4.15 Reply
  7. I love this!!! So glad I have discovered your blog. Amazing xx

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  8. Reblogged this on .

Posted 5.1.15 Reply
  9. MsVirgo21 wrote:

Loving the post and peach is in this year, I’m in love with the color.

msvirgo21.wordpress.com

Posted 5.1.15 Reply
  10. This is such a lovely list<3

Posted 4.30.15 Reply
  11. Carolina E. wrote:

You are a busy lady! A list is good to have .

Posted 4.30.15 Reply
  12. Essie’s Peach colour is just gorgeous! I’m going to check out the Korean beauty routine as this has somehow totally escaped me lol and 20 things to do when you’re 30… A ‘She Shed’ sounds awesome – after all men get their ‘man caves’ ^_^

Posted 4.30.15 Reply
  13. love this list of things. I LOVE Ingrid Nilsen’s youtube channel too. I’ve found a lot of great makeup favorites from watching her!

Posted 4.30.15 Reply
  14. I agree, the list is such a good idea.I love positive posts like this and also love the bag!! x

Posted 4.30.15 Reply
  15. Stefanie wrote:

I love this way of blogging! Very nice to show something of yourself via this list. :)

Posted 4.30.15 Reply
  16. Watched Fed Up last weekend also! Obsessively checking the sugar content in everything now!

Posted 4.30.15 Reply
  17. beauutifull color bag! <3

Posted 4.30.15 Reply
  18. Copying: the bucket!! soooo nice! :-)

Posted 4.30.15 Reply
  19. Posted 4.30.15 Reply
  20. Maddy wrote:

I absolutely love the list and I will be checking out several things you mentioned.

Posted 4.29.15 Reply
  21. Such a cute blogg”ing” list idea! As a peach lovin’ 34 yr old, I’m going to check out the book and the peach drinks! :)

Posted 4.29.15 Reply
  22. Kammille wrote:

I can relate to the “Making : prom corsages ’til my fingers fall off”! There myself but so happy with how beautiful they turn out!

Posted 4.29.15 Reply
  23. I like this list! Glad to see you are feeling lovely! Parenthood, oh Parenthood. I may just go back and watch every episode because I loved it so much, and you’re right, all the best jams! I want to jump on board with your peach sips and manis.

Posted 4.29.15 Reply