Florida finally decided to participate in winter, but only for about 50% of the day, so layers and light sweaters over jeans were my go-to #OOTDs last week.
1. As I mentioned in this post, I picked up two more pairs of the LOFT performance denim leggings when they were on sale for $25, and I love the staple indigo wash (as seen on Saturday and Sunday). They’re slightly stretchier than the dark wash, and sit a little higher on my hips.
2. The five-pocket sateen leggings from Monday are also a favorite; they wear like your favorite yoga pants but look like skinny chinos.
3. When I’m lounging at home — like Sunday — I’m wearing this Ashton sweatshirt from Happiest Tee on repeat, which they kindly sent for me to try. It’s super soft with a lovely drape that hangs perfectly on the body, and I’d like about a dozen more.
4. As you can see, my obsession with mules is still going strong. Give me all the slip-on shoes, please and thank you! The Ralph Lauren ‘Harlowe’ mules are my absolute favorite. I have them in black leather and blush suede, and they go with everything and are incredibly comfortable. (And now they’re on sale!)
5. Tuesday is missing because I forgot to snap a pic before I left the house, but it was the pink sweater outfit from last week’s Friday Five.